14

The sound of fighting suddenly disappeared over the palace, and many cuts appeared all over Su Mu's body, but all were insignificant small injuries. The thin scratches only ooze a little blood, which on the pale skin appeared extremely tempting. The pain in his body not only did not make Su Mu uncomfortable, on the contrary, the more he fought the more frenzied he became. The pair of slender pale hands were like a weapon of the gods, making a harsh screeching sound whenever they collided with Gu Yunzhou's sharp sword.

Due to Su Mu's unusual attack, Gu Yunzhou's finely made and expensive robe had become ripped and ragged at this time, barely able to cover his body. Through the gaps his tight bronze skin and a perfect body that could directly appear on the cover of any magazine could be glimpsed.

From the palace to the outskirts of the city, the two have been sparring for more than two hours, and yet neither claimed a decisive victory.

Standing not far in front of Su Mu, Gu Yunzhou gasped slightly, his bare chest moved up and down from the deep inhalations, a sight that could make anyone who saw it get a nosebleed. His gaze burned as he stared intensely at Su Mu, who was covered with thin cuts from his sword. If someone didn't know better they would have thought he had done something to Su Mu that would be censored.

The internal energy that had accumulated in the body for several months was completely released, and Su Mu gradually recovered his sanity, but his gaze was still frightening. He stood still and stared with vigilance at Gu Yunzhou.

Then in this strange posture and appearance the two looked at each other with "deep affection." A full half an hour had passed before Su Mu felt sleepy and said, "I'm sleepy, not fighting anymore." After saying so, Su Mu turned around and disappeared from Gu Yunzhou's sight.

Su Mu and Gu Yunzhou were equals in strength so it was unknown how long it would take to decide the outcome. Su Mu had come to realize that the other was using him as a training partner, but he still had a lot of things to deal with every day. He had no such leisure time to be someone's free training partner.

Su Mu returned to the imperial palace wearing a tattered robe and instantly caught sight of his harem members at the door.

Huang Xuan's eyes turned from worry to joy when he saw Su Mu's figure, and hurried to Su Mu's side. After seeing Su Mu's wounds, he was worried and distressed: "Your Highness, how are you? Gonggong, go quickly to get a royal doctor."

Su Mu didn't stop him. As he walked into the house, he comforted him: "It's fine, it's just a small injury."

"How can this be a small injury, there is so much blood! Who is it? He is too daring to even hurt the Crown Prince!" Huang Xuan looked angry and seemed to have forgotten that his face used to turn pale with fright at even the mention of the Crown Prince not long ago. But now he was defending him in such a bold and confident manner.

Su Mu looked at Huang Xuan, who was growing into a more and more handsome young man, and a warm current surged in his heart. Could he say that he was still quite successful in life? It was just that even if everyone's opinions started to change slowly, Huang Xuan was the only one who defended him like this.

Su Mu looked at Huang Xuan with eyes that became much gentler, and said: "Just a madman, you don't need to pay attention to him."

After having everyone go retire, Su Mu changed into clean clothes and went to a garden of the Crown Prince's Palace where he opened an inconspicuous mechanism. After a while, a deep passage appeared in front of him. Su Mu took a deep breath and with a complicated look, walked in.

The tunnel was very long and deep, and it was full of traps and deadly mechanisms. Su Mu carefully surpassed the obstacles according to the footwork in his memory. The dim candlelight could only reflect the outline of Su Mu. The silent and endless tunnel was like a dormant fierce beast, causing one to feel disturbed and uneasy.

After half an hour, Su Mu finally saw a thick stone door. This was a special stone door that did not require any specific mechanisms to open but could only rely on brute force. It would not be possible for a single person to open it without the abnormal martial arts skills of Su Mochi.

Su Mu gathered all his internal energy in the palm of his hand and slowly pushed the stone door open. An extraordinarily handsome face appeared in Su Mu's vision, though he currently appeared pale and wan likely due to the years without sunlight.

His hands and feet were fixed to the wall by four iron chains, allowing him to move around in this small stone room, but could not walk out of the door for even half a step. A mane of ink black hair grew past his waist and was casually draped behind him. He was dressed only in a simple outer robe that was loosely draped on his body, exposing large areas of white skin on his chest, and even the two reddish points on his chest were faintly visible.

When he saw Su Mu come inside, he didn't even spare a look, laying on the simple big bed with his eyes closed and rested, completely ignoring Su Mu.

After a while, having seen that Su Mu did not come to him, Ye Qingfeng closed his eyes and pulled away the only piece of clothing on his body, revealing a figure worthy of nosebleeds, and said: "Hurry up, I have to sleep."

Su Mu, who was preparing to unlock the chains: "......"

Was Su Mochi usually so impatient? Su Mu thought speechleesly.

With a "bang" the iron chains were thrown on the ground. Ye Qingfeng opened his eyes and watched in amazement as Su Mu untied the four thick special chains on his hands and feet.

Ye Qingfeng looked at the Crown Prince who was a little different from usual, and frowned, "What the hell are you doing?"

"Do you want to be locked for the rest of your life?" Su Mu dropped the chains and left without looking back.

Ye Qingfeng grabbed him, and shrewd peach blossom eyes looked at Su Mu carefully and said, "You are not the Crown Prince, who are you?"

Compared with other people in the Crown Prince's Palace who had slowly heard about the Crown Prince's changes, and then gradually accepted them. Ye Qingfeng, who had been isolated from the world, could more clearly feel that the Crown Prince was completely different from the past.

Su Mu shook off Ye Qingfeng's hand and seeing Ye Qingfeng's whole body naked and ucovered, looked away uncomfortably, and said, "If I am not, then are you?"

Ye Qingfeng looked at the Crown Prince in front of him with a raised eyebrow and smiled with interest. Before the Crown Prince never knew how to write the word "embarrassed". Ye Qingfeng carelessly put on that thin outer robe, walked over to Su Mu, his handsome face just millimeters from Su Mu's own, and chuckled softly: "You fake it quite well? My father sent you."

Reachimg out a hand he made to take off the "mask" on Su Mu's face.

Su Mu lightly stepped away, and said coldly: "If you don't want to leave, stay here and wait for death." After saying so, Su Mu left without looking back.

You must know that Ye Qingfeng only had an outer robe covering his body, and there was nothing inside. Su Mu was afraid that he will not be able to resist doing something that would be censored if he stayed. After all, he was also a man who occasionally only thought about his lower body.

Ye Qingfeng watched Su Mu disappear into the tunnel, and traces of doubts flashed in his charming eyes.

The way he entered and left so blatantly, was it really not the person sent by his father to save him? Who would it be then? The Crown Prince?

Ye Qingfeng immediately refuted this answer. How could he not know the kind of person that was the Crown Prince? After three years of imprisoning him, he suddenly released him without warning. Even if he was threatened, he would definitely have tortured him to the last breath before throwing him out. No way would it be this easy and simple.

Ye Qingfeng was completely heedless about being practically naked, walking out with a big smile on his face and a swagger in his stride.

TN: my favorite of Su Mu's MLs!!!😍😍😍