66

Su Mu lay on the bed, entire body sapped of any strength. Red marks covered all over his bare back.

Gu Yunzhou opened the door with a medicine box in hand and walked in. He lifted the quilt on Su Mu's body, and gently spread the ointment all over Su Mu's body with callused fingers.

The application process was hot and provocative. If Gu Yunzhou had not just been with Su Mu for three days and three nights, he would definitely not let him go now.

Suddenly, there was a sound of footsteps, followed by a knock on the door.

Gu Yunzhou's eyes suddenly sharpened, and he pulled the quilt and covered Su Mu's body completely.

A voice came from outside the door, saying: "Pavilion Master, Ye Qingfeng asks to see you."

Gu Yunzhou glanced at Su Mu who was still sleeping and said, "I see, you stay and guard here."

"Yes."

Gu Yunzhou walked out of the room with his iron sword and headed to the main hall.

But Gu Yunzhou didn't know that the person guarding the door was knocked out as soon as he left. A ghostly figure quickly rushed into Su Mu's room, wrapped the completely bare Su Mu in the quilt and carried him away.

When he arrived at the main hall, he didn't see anyone. Gu Yunzhou immediately sensed that something was wrong, but when he went back to the room using the fastest speed, it was still too late.

Su Mu woke up from the shaking. As soon as he opened his eyes, he saw Ye Qingfeng's recognizable dressing style. The thick honey colored chest muscles were completely exposed, and his hair was casually tied up behind him. The robe he had on was obviously very proper and expensive but against reason, when it was worn on him it only appeared roguish.

Su Mu opened his mouth, but found that his throat was both sore and burning, and he immediately wanted to slice the culprit into pieces.

Ye Qingfeng, who was hurrying on the road, lowered his head and looked at Su Mu, who still had a trace of spring in his eyes, and instantly wanted nothing more than to rip Gu Yunzhou a new one.

Towards Su Mu he also felt very vexed, to the extent he wanted to teach him a lesson right away. Just how many days had he been gone! Only for this heartless little thing to hook up with a new man.

Ye Qingfeng squeezed Su Mu's tight buttocks fiercely, and Ye Qingfeng glared at Su Mu as he said, "We'll see how I'm going to deal with you."

Su Mu inhaled sharply at the pain and retaliated with his right hand on Ye Qingfeng's chest, pinching a piece of his flesh, as he said, "You are looking for death."

"Ai, ai, ai! Darling, let go, it hurts to death!"

Su Mu let go with a cold snort, and asked, "Where are you taking me?"

Ye Qingfeng gritted his teeth and said, "Of course to a place where that bastard can't find."

Su Mu frowned slightly and said: "I want to go back to the imperial city."

"No!" Ye Qingfeng said angrily: "Unless you get rid of all the men in your harem, otherwise you won't be leaving laozi more than half a step." (TN: laozi=rough way of saying I, similar to the japanese ore, and can also be used to refer to father)

Su Mu's eyes went flinty, and he twisted the flesh on Ye Qingfeng's chest as he asked coldly: "You've got some daring, you're whose father?"

"Myself, myself, darling, let go! You are too cruel to me, at least I am also your man, but you don't even know to feel distress for me at all, you heartless little thing."