35

Su Mu had been frowning since he returned from the palace.

One hand rested on the table, while the other hand was constantly tapping on the table, completely destroying any princely image to be had.

As soon as Liu Xi and Yun Feiyu walked in they saw a frowning and sighing Crown Prince. The Crown Prince looked completely different from his usual cold and domineering self. At this moment, he did not look like a Crown Prince of a kingdom but more like a wealthy Gongzi who was still innocent to the ways of the world.

The two walked in together and greeted: "Paying respects to Your Highness."

Su Mu sat up straight and said, "Rise."

Liu Xi looked at Su Mu tentatively and asked, "Your Highness, Wu kingdom did not agree to lend troops?"

"No, Wu kingdom has promised to lend 150,000 troops." Su Mu said.

One hundred and fifty thousand. Standing on the side, Yun Feiyu's eyes flickered as he looked at Su Mu. He did not expect that the Crown Prince could actually borrow soldiers from Wu kingdom. It had to be said that this was a miracle.

"Since we have succeeded, why is Your Highness still worried?" Liu Xi asked with puzzlement. When those charming phoenix eyes looked at Su Mu, they did not look like they were trying to express confusion but more like trying to seduce the other.

Su Mu felt his heartbeat beginning to quicken so he quickly looked away and said, "Wu kingdom has agreed to lend troops, but the Emperor of Wu wants to marry his princess to me."

"What?" Liu Xi widened his bright and charming eyes, and asked with some disbelief: "Why? Why would the Emperor of Wu marry his princess to Your Highness?"

After hearing Su Mu's words, Yun Feiyu felt himself going stiff. He also looked at Su Mu, not understanding why the Emperor of Wu wanted to marry his princess to the Crown Prince.

Generally speaking, princesses would only be sent off for a political marraige when her kingdom was defeated and needed to seek peace or the national strength of her kingdom was not as powerful as other kingdoms. After all, what parent would be willing for their daughter to marry far away, the distance making it difficult to recieve news on her health or situation.

Facing the two pairs of puzzled eyes, Su Mu could only shake his head and said: "I also don't know why?" Then he said to the two of them: "You two help me figure out a way, how can I refuse the "goodwill" of the Emperor of Wu."

Su Mu gritted his teeth. He really wanted to violently beat up the old meddlesome man that was Emperor of Wu.

Yun Feiyu smiled slightly and said: "Why refuse? Marriage with Wu kingdom is something that many other kingdoms cannot even hope for."

Su Mu glanced at him and said, "When did you see me touch a woman?"

Indeed, in the past few years, the men in the Crown Prince's harem have come and gone, but as for women, not even a single hair was seen.

Yun Feiyu said: "But you will be the Emperor in the future, how can there be no Empress? If it is Wu kingdom......"

Su Mu raised an eyebrow and looked at Yun Feiyu in the manner of a disreputable rake: "Who said that there is no Empress, I think you are quite good for the role." Then he turned his head and looked at the shocked Liu Xi and said: "What about you, would you like to be my Empress?"

Liu Xi's face blushed, and he glared at Su Mu, appearing even more charming and alluring in his embarrassment, and said, "Your Highness, what nonsense are you talking about?"