118

Liu Xi was born with an extremely outstanding alluring appearance. When he was very young, except for that lump between his legs, no one would see him as a boy.

At that time, the three of them, mother and sons, had not been taken into the Liu Manor by Liu Yuanhua. Because of this appearance, not only girls disliked him since he was a child, he also attracted boys and bullies.

He hadn't heard that word for a long time, but Liu Xi's resentment and anger had not diminished at all. However, the overpowering anger caused his mind to become crystal clear instead. With a slight smile, he walked to Zheng Jiu and said: "The Ninth Prince has come from afar, and Liu has been amiss with hospitality. I would like to make apologies with water instead of tea. I hope the Ninth Prince won't be offended."

"It's good that you are sensible." Zheng Jiu sneered at Liu Xi, then turned and walked towards the bridge over the moat.

Liu Xi looked at Zheng Jiu's back, with a sneer at the corner of his mouth. A very small diamond-shaped hidden weapon appeared on his white fingertips.

"The Ninth Prince." Liu Xi suddenly called out.

"En?" Zheng Jiu turned around and saw a hidden weapon that flashed cold in the sunlight, flying towards him quickly.

There was a burst of brilliance from the light golden eyes. Zheng Jiu lightly avoided Liu Xi's hidden weapon, and said to Liu Xi with a mocking look: "Petty tricks."

"Really?" Liu Xi's voice came from around him.

There was a bad premonition in Zheng Jiu's heart, and when he turned his head, he saw a large number of hidden weapons in Liu Xi's fingers. He glared and said with a look of anger: "I am a Prince of the Zheng Kingdom, how dare you!"

Liu Xi relentlessly responded: "You're just a tool, what prince!"

An extremely sharp gaze suddenly burst from those constantly seductive eyes, and countless silver hidden weapons flew out from between Liu Xi's fingers, and towards Zheng Jiu at a very fast speed. These hidden weapons were very small and thin, and Zheng Jiu couldn't even see the trace of these hidden weapons' trajectory under their fast speed.

But the hair that was blown back from his forehead and the hairs on the back of his neck that stood upright told him that the hidden weapons that the other could turn him into a sieve had not disappeared, but were approaching him at a very dangerous speed.

Behind him was the moat, before him was a hail of hidden weapons. He could only dodge to the side.

Dozens of hidden weapons shot into the moat with a succession of "bang, bang, bang", causing little splashes of water.

So close!

Zheng Jiu's heart was beating uncontollably fast.

However, just when he had just avoided the hidden weapons and was not yet able to stand steady, he was suddenly kicked in the back. Before he could react, he fell into the moat.

Liu Xi calmly retracted his foot, and said without a hurry, "The Ninth Prince shouldn't have been in such a hurry, look, you have accidentally fallen into the water."

Accidentally! Everyone with eyes saw you kicking the Ninth Prince of the Zheng Kingdom into the moat! You call this an accident?

Wang Taimin stood in the back with a stiff face, and he simply didn't know what to do. He knew that Liu Xi, the head of the scourge, coming to greet the envoys would be nothing good, but he didn't expect Liu Xi to dare to kick the Ninth Prince of the Zheng Kingdom into the moat so blatantly in public!

Too arrogant!

No matter how bad Zheng Jiu was, he was also the prince of a country! Aren't you slapping the Emperor of Zheng in the face in front of everyone?

Different from Wang Taimin's quietness, the leader of the Zheng Kingdom envoy team, Zhong Mingyi, almost fainted from his anger at Liu Xi. The blue veins on his forehead popped and he furiously pointed at Liu Xi with an angry trembling finger: "You, you, you....."

He was breathing quickly, almost unable to inhale his next breath and falling to the ground in a faint. Fortunately, the guards following him helped him in time.

Zhong Mingyi panted harshly, and yelled: "His.....His Highness.....hurry up.....Go!"

The Zheng Kingdom's guards responded well. Just as Zhong Mingyi finished speaking, several accompanying guards had already plunged into the river water. The rest of the people from Zheng Kingdom all stared at Liu Xi with eyes that wanted to eat his flesh and drink his blood.

Liu Xi was completely unaffected. He lookrd at Zheng Jiu who was rescued by the guards with a smile on his face, and slowly said: "Pathetic, wet, chicken....."

Wet brown curly hair fell on both sides of his face, and his light golden eyes glared at Liu Xi like an angry little leopard, possessing a wild kind of allure.

Looking at Zheng Jiu who was pulled to the shore, Liu Xi was even more vigilant, but the smile on his face became brighter, and the words he spoke no less vexing.

"Ninth Prince, the taste of the Qing Kingdom's water is not bad, right."

If it wasn't for the fear of attracting the target's attention in advance, if I don't torment you to death hundreds of times, I would not be surnamed Zheng!

Zheng Jiu looked at Liu Xi's eyesore of a smile and wished to cut him to 108 pieces immediately, but after thinking about the purpose of his coming here, Zheng Jiu tried to bear it again and again.....and still he could not bear it!

Zheng Jiu jerked away from the guards who supported him, and ran to the entrance of the gates of the city desperately. While running, he shouted backwards: "Sissy! Sissy! Yinyang person! Yinyang person!" (TN: yinyang person=hermaphrodite)

In the middle of the night, there was a brutal and inhumane howling in the Qingxi Courtyard where the Ninth Prince of the Zheng Kingdom lived.

The next day, the Zheng Kingdom envoy team saw their handsome prince walking out with a face that might not even be recognized by his mother.

"The Qing Kingdom.....the Qing Kingdom is too much!" Zhong Mingyi first slapped the table angrily, and then said to himself with some uncertainty: "What should be done? What should be done?"

Advertisements

REPORT THIS AD

The Ninth Prince was the person offered to the Crown Prince of the Qing Kingdom by His Majesty. But now he has become like this. If he failed to complete the task, he would be hacked to death after returning to the Zheng Kingdom!

Zheng Jiu looked completely uncaring and continued eating and drinking. Although he hated the person who dared to do this to his face, he had to say that the other had given him a great convenience.

He didn't believe that the Crown Prince of the Qing Kingdom would be interested in such a face.

When he thought of being pressed under by a man and had this and that done to him, Zheng Jiu didn't even have the appetite to eat.

At this time, an attendant walked up to Zheng Jiu with his head down and a tray in his hands, and said, "Ninth Prince, this is your dinner."

Zheng Jiu's eyes looked through the swollen eyelids and fell on the attendant's hands. The attendant put all the food on the table in front of Zheng Jiu without fail, and then turned and left.

After eating a few dishes, Zheng Jiu's chopsticks came to the plate of peas that the attendant put down on the table. After eating two bites, Zheng Jiu put down his chopsticks and went back to the room to rest, and then washed up for the night as usual.

In the dead of night, Zheng Jiu hid under the covers, took out the pill that had been hidden in the peas, and smelled it lightly.

Mind dizzying fragrance.....

A smile appeared at the corner of Zheng Jiu's mouth. He closed his eyes and breathed evenly. He quickly calculated how to administer the medicine to the Crown Prince of the Qing Kingdom in his mind.

In Qionghua Pavilion, Liu Xi, wearing a thin layer of robes, leaned on the couch, and asked the man in black standing in front of him: "Has Zheng Jiu acted?"

The man in black stared straight ahead and answered: "No."

Liu Xi sat up and said, "Continue to keep a watch on him."