121

Su Mu retracted his gaze, and while he still had a trace of reason, said hoarsely, "Don't let him die."

After that, before the two of them reacted, Su Mu had disappeared.

At this moment, in the silent forest lacking any sound of birds, Gu Yunzhou stood straight on the ground like an icy boulder.

There was no expression on his face, like a perfect cold sculpture.

Suddenly, a slight, almost inaudible sound came into his ears, and a pair of eagle-like eyes appeared behind a big tree.

Then, two pairs, three pairs, four pairs.....50 top killers slowly showed themselves.

The leaves fell silently, the air seemed to have gone stagnant, and there was no sound of even the wind.

Fifty top assassins carefully surrounded Gu Yunzhou in the middle, but Gu Yunzhou, who was in the center, still had no expression at all, even the look in his eyes did not change.

The leader, who only showed his eyes, raised his hand cautiously, and then slashed it down suddenly!

"Whoosh."

A leaf that was about to fall to the ground instantly burst into dusty powder.

Fifty elite assassins left fifty afterimages in the woods as they rushed towards Gu Yunzhou like gods of death.

The powerful aura caused Gu Yunzhou's abyss-like eyes to flicker, but he still stood there without any movement. It was not until the tip of the fastest man's sword was about to pierce Gu Yunzhou's throat, his whole muscles began to move.

.....Too fast!

Before everyone had even reacted, the group of people closest to Gu Yunzhou had already fallen heavily to the ground. The cold killing intent in their eyes had not even had time to dissipate!

The leader glanced carelessly at the corpses lying on the ground, then looked at Gu Yunzhou vigilantly and angrily, and said: "Gu Yunzhou, Lingyun Pavilion is the painstaking effort of the past pavilion masters! You are actually going to destroy it!"

The leader's words did not cause Gu Yunzhou's heart to fluctuate in the slightest. He was holding a long sword that seemed to have not been stained with blood, and stood in place, looking at the other with calm and still eyes.

Suddenly, a violent explosion sounded, and a powerful and tyrannical aura was detected by the experienced and keen senses of these killers, causing them all to feel a chill.

The eyes of Gu Yunzhou, who was the first to react before anyone else, instantly shone with brilliance.

On the other side of the forest, Su Mu smashed the huge boulder that existed there since ancient times with a palm. But the several strong existences not far away soon attracted his attention instead.

At this moment, there was nothing in his mind except killing.

Why were there so many expert masters on the outskirts of the imperial city? What was their purpose? Who had instigated them?

These questions were now like dust in the corner and unable to occupy Su Mu's mind.

A vague shadow flashed past, and Su Mu disappeared instantly.

Opposite Gu Yunzhou, the remaining 30 assassins were on guard because of the sudden emergence of a sense of crisis.

Then, as if appearing out of thin air, a handsome young man suddenly appeared in front of a black-clothed assassin who could not help but be shocked.

A sharp pain spread from his chest to his whole body. He looked in disbelief at the young man with his bloody right hand that had just dug in his chest.