Chapter 62: Wedding

Kinjal's P.O.V

I shouldn't be nervous. But what if Justin changes his mind again? No he's the one who wants to marry me so why will he change his mind. Mom and dad couldn't come for the wedding because Grandma is not feeling well, but I know their blessings will always be with me. Scooter is going to walk me down the aisle. I'm very scared because my heels are bigger than my usual size. Bridesmaids and best men's are the same as last time. Hannah came in the room with Dolly, Melissa, Maria and Emily.

Hannah: Mom I'm so happy you're getting married to dad

Dolly: Nervous

Me: Very

Emily: Don't worry

Maria: Everything will be fine

I nodded. Scooter came in the room.

Scooter: Ready

I nodded. I took the bouquet in my hand and linked my arm with him. I took a deep breath and held Scooter's arm tightly.

Me: Don't let me fall Dad. I'm sorry Scooter

Scooter: It's okay, you're like a daughter to me and don't worry I'll never let you fall

We started walking down the aisle, but in the middle I tripped but didn't fall

Scooter: Relax I'm here

I nodded. We walked down to the end. I hugged Scooter tightly

Me: Thanks dad

Scooter: No problem sweetheart

He kissed my forehead and handed me to Justin. We both looked at each other and smiled. The priest gave his speech but we zoned out.

Priest: Do you Mr. Justin Drew Bieber take Ms. Kinjal Amar Nayaka as your lawful wedded wife, to have and to hold, in rich and poor, in sickness and health, in happiness and sadness, till death shall break you apart?

Justin: I do

Priest: Do you Ms. Kinjal Amar Nayaka take Mr. Justin Drew Bieber as your lawful wedded husband, to have and to hold, in rich and poor, in sickness and health, in happiness and sadness, till death shall break you apart?

Me: I do

We exchanged our rings. I was wearing my promise ring in right hand ring finger, old engagement ring in the right hand apex finger and new engagement ring in left hand apex finger.

Priest: The power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.

I looked at Justin, wrapped my arms around his neck and he held my waist. We both leaned and kissed. Everyone clapped and cheered. We broke the kiss and walked down the aisle, at the end I throwed the bouquet back. Jenny catched it.

We went home and had the party. We stayed there for sometime and then left for honeymoon. When we reached there I was surprised. It was the same place where Edward and Bella went for their honeymoon in Twilight. I took a shower and changed into a red silk night gown.

We made love again after so many years. (I was not comfortable in writing the sex scene, so you can use your imagination)

Justin: Thank you Kinjal for accepting me again

Me: I can't imagine my life without you Jay

Justin: I love you

Me: I love you too

Justin: Ready for round 2

I didn't reply. I just kissed him.

*****