Chapter 27: Interview with Ellen

Few Days Later

Kinjal's P.O.V

My life is perfect, I have a nice job, house, boyfriend and kids. I can't ask for anything else. My friends stayed here with me here and they work with me in the institute and stay there, till they don't find a house for themselves. Justin stays with me in my house most of the time.

Justin: Babe get ready, we're going for the interview.

I was wearing a robe on my undergarments and towel tied to my hair. Justin entered into our room

Me: What should I wear?

I was looking through my closet, he came behind me and held my waist.

Justin: I don't mind this outfit

Me: You don't mind all the boys looking at me in this

I turned around in his arms and pointed at myself. He was ready (the outfit in the top). I pouted

Me: You're ready

He chuckled and pecked my lips. I turned around again looking in the closet. I took out a jean skirt, jean jacket and light pink crop top which shows my belly slightly. I went to the bathroom and changed into my outfit. I plugged my hair dryer and straightner. I blow dried my hair, brushed and straightened it, I took half of my hair in front on my left shoulder. I wore my gold chain without locket, anklet, ring, light pink rose earrings, mini diamond nose piercing, pink watch and bracelet. I didn't do any makeup, because they were going to do it. I wore my light pink flats. I took my phone and went downstairs.

Me: Jay I'm ready

Justin: Ok

We went to his car and drove off to the studio. When we reached there, we went inside. It was chaos everywhere, people were going here and there to keep everything ready. Justin took my hand and went to Ellen. They greeted and hugged each other.

Justin: Ellen she's Kinjal my girlfriend

Me: Hi, nice to meet you

Ellen: Hi, I have heard about you. I'm looking forward to interview with you

She winked at me and I smiled

Ellen: Go get ready, Justin you'll come first. Then Kinjal will join us.

I nodded. I pecked Justin on the lips and went to get ready. They did my makeup natural, applied baby pink lipstick and kept my hair as it was. I was watching in the backstage. They clipped the mike on our shirts. Justin came to me and kissed my forehead.

Justin: I'm going to be there with you okay, don't worry

I nodded. He went on the stage

Ellen: Today we have pop sensation Justin Bieber with us

He went and hugged Ellen and sat on the couch.

Ellen: How are you Justin?

Justin: I'm fine how are you

Ellen: Me too. So tell us how is your album going?

Justin: I'm done with the album, just a few finishing touches and then I'm going to release it

Ellen: When are you releasing it?

Justin: Around May or June its not fixed yet

She nodded

Ellen: You know, you broke my heart as well as other girls heart too

She faked hurt

Justin: Why what did I do?