Chapter 16: Relaxing Day

Kinjal's P.O.V

I woke up took a shower, brushed my teeth, wore a robe and went to my room and opened my closet. Hmm what to wear. I saw my favourite Indian purple and white dress. It has been almost 3 years I have not worn that dress. I took out the dress and wore it surprisingly it was fitting me perfectly. That means I'm maintaining myself perfectly. I straightened my hair and took some hair from both the sides and tied in a white clip in the middle and brushed my flicks to the left with my fingers. I decided not to wear any make up today, I wore my anklet and ring, diamond studded earrings, mini diamond nose piercing, purple flats, took my white purse and went out locked the door and went to garage. I took the keys to my purple Lamborgini. I entered the car and drove off to the mall.

I saw a tattoo parlour on the way, I'm very scared to have one but I decided to have it. I entered the parlour and got a little scared, there was a man with so many tattoos and piercings.

Man: How can I help you

Me: I want to have a tattoo

Man: Here come this way

We entered a room which had a chair and mirrors everywhere

Man: I'm Jack

Me: Kinjal

Jack: So what type of tattoo do you want to have

Me: 3 names on my left upper arm and JK initials on the back of my neck.

Jack: What names you want to tattoo

Me: Leave some space at the top which I'll tattoo it with the name of special someone. I want to tattoo my name Kinjal and my kids name below it which is Jacob Jessica and Jennifer all in italic cursive writing

He started doing it at first it hurt but the pain was bearable

Jack: So your single

Me: Yes

Jack: Then the kids?

Me: Adoption

He finished with the names and started doing the JK initials on the back of my neck

Jack: Why JK?

Me: J for my kids and K for me

Jack: Ok

He finished doing it. I handed him the money.

Jack: No no its on me

Me: Please take it

Jack: The tattoo was your first time right

Me: Yeah

Jack: Then I can't take it

Me: Ok thanks

Jack: No problem

I left the tattoo parlour and drove to the mall. When I reached the mall. I went to the spa, had manicure, padicure and a facial massage.

Then I went to the bookstore and bought 2 novels, then I just went to different stores. Bought some things and left the mall at 4:30 pm. I drove off to the beach.

I parked my car left everything in the car and went to the beach. I removed my flats and held in my hand. I folded my chuddidar (leggings) and sat on the sand cupping my knees in my arms, the water was crashing at my feet. The wind was blowing my hair and I was watching the sunset. There were not many people on the beach, it was so peaceful. At 5:30 I decided to go back home.

I drove back home, freshened up, made a cup of coffee and took a novel which I bought and went to the backyard. I sat leaning on the tree and started reading.

*****

AN:

Guys next chapter is finally Justin Bieber.

Sorry I took time. I hope you enjoy the story.