Chapter 37: Honeymoon

Warning: Sexual Content [PG - 13]

If you are not comfortable in reading you can skip to next chapter.
_______________

Kinjal's P.O.V

I got out of shower, shaved my underarms legs hands, dried my body, wore my bra, lingerie, robe and tied my hair in towel. I went out to our room, the lights were dim, candles were lit everywhere in the room and rose petals were scattered around the room and on the bed. I looked around the room in awe.

Justin came behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and took the towel from my hair and throwed it on the vanity chair. He took my hair to right side and started kissing my neck, I tilted my head and leaned in his arms. He removed my robe, I walked away from him. He turned me around and pinned me to the wall. He eyes roamed around my body, I felt insecure so I tried to cover myself. He was only in his boxers, he lifted my chin. I looked at him in the eyes which were dark filled with lust.

Justin: You're beautiful baby, don't hide yourself from me

He kissed me passionately, my arms around his neck and his hands on my waist. He traced my bottom lip begging for entrance. I happily granted. I tangled my fingers in his hair and tucked at the ends. He groaned and pushed his body on me, now there was no space left between us.

Justin: Jump baby

He patted my thigh. I jumped wrapping my legs around his waist. He took us to the bed, without breaking the kiss. He gently laid me on the bed and hovered over me. He broke the kiss and started kissing my jawline, towards my neck. He started sucking and bitting my skin. I moaned in his ear, when he reached my sweet spot. I pulled his face and kissed him roughly. He unclasped my bra and started kissing me on the breast. He kissed, sucked, nibbled my left breast and massaged my right one. He started doing the same to the other breast. I flipped us so I was on top. I kissed his jawline, went to his neck. When I kissed him under the ear, he moaned. I smirked and started sucking, bitting his sweet spot, enough to make a hickey and licked it. I traced my hand on his abs, and went down to his v line. I kissed him on the lips and handed him from over his boxers. He moaned in the kiss, I pulled away and went on my knees. I pulled down his boxers and saw Jerry. I bit my lip and took it in my hand. I kissed him on the top and looked him in the eyes. I took him in my mouth, bobbled, he took my head and helped me to do it. I felt him get tightened around my mouth.

Justin: Babe I'm going to.......

He moaned and cummed in my mouth. I swallowed and licked my lips. He was breathing hard

Justin: Baby you're amazing

He kissed me and flipped us so he was on top. I felt him on my inner thigh, I moaned in the kiss. He started kissing down my body and went down. He fingered me on above the panty.

Justin: Baby you're so wet. Only for me.

Me: Jay

I moaned impatiently.

Justin: Patience baby

He took my panty with his mouth. I whimpered. He held my hand and interwined our fingers. He started fingering me. I moaned and closed my eyes in pleasure. He added another finger roughly. I gasped and opened my eyes.

Justin: Look at me baby

He removed his fingers and licked it. He started sucking, bitting my vagina. I threw my head back moaning. He licked me and came to me and kissed me on the lips.

Justin: You taste good baby

I blushed. He kissed me on the lips and positioned himself. He took out a condom. I pulled away and stopped him.

Me: I want to have my first time without it

Justin: But baby.......

Me: Shh...... I'm on my pills

He nodded and kissed me. He entered into me. I whimpered. He kept himself for me to adjust. When I was comfortable enough. He pushed him inside me, slowly but then roughly. I scratched my fingers on his back and moaned in pleasure. He increased his pace. I felt a knot in my stomach.

Me: Jay I'm going to........

Justin: Me too

We both reached our climax. He got out of me and fall on the bed and pulled me with him. We were both sweating and tried catching our breath.

Justin: I love you baby

Me: I love you too babe

I kissed him on the lips. He covered our body with silk sheets. I cuddled to his chest and went to sleep.

This is the best day of my life

*****

AN:

I didn't wrote this chapter. I don't have any knowledge about sex.

This chapter is written by my dirty minded best friends.