Chapter 63

After 3 months

Kinjal's P.O.V

We're back in Canada. Justin decided to stay here for sometime. Since his tour and album was out so he decided to take a break for a year. Jason is now 6 years old and Hannah is 4 years old. They both go to school now. I'm not feeling well for past few days. I don't know what's wrong with me. I always throw up in middle of the night. Me and Justin were sleeping but I woke up again feeling nauseous. I tried to get up without waking Justin but his grip was tight on me. I couldn't control anymore so I got up and dashed in the bathroom. I threw up everything which I had eaten for dinner. Justin held my hair back and rubbed my back. I really feel bad because of me he also has to wake up. I went to the sink washed my mouth and brushed my teeth. I signed and went back to bed.

Justin: We have to go to the doctor

Me: I don't know Jay

I cuddled close to him. He said something but I couldn't hear because I was already sleeping.

Next Day

I woke up and decided not to wake up Justin. I took a shower and dressed in black sweats and white sleeveless Being Human t shirt. I went downstairs to make breakfast. I made some toast and cut some fruits. I set up the table. The kids came and had their breakfast and went to school with Kiara, Ryder and Jase went to drop them off. I was in a mood of eating pickles, so I opened the cabinet and took out my favourite mango pickle. I sat at the table, took a plate and removed some pickle and started eating. Pattie and Justin came in the kitchen.

Justin: Why are you eating pickle

I just shrugged. He looked at me weirdly, I smiled at him innocently. Pattie whispered something to Justin and they both went out. I shrugged and continued eating.

_________________

Justin's P.O.V

I went out in the living room with mom and sat on the couch.

Me: Mom I don't know what's wrong with her. She always throws up in the middle of the night and eats weird things like you just saw she was eating pickle

Pattie: Does she has mood swings?

Me: Yes mom. Sometimes she's sad, happy or sometimes she is really romantic. I don't have problem with that but her mood swings are so sudden

Pattie: She's pregnant Justin

Me: What really?

I asked surprised.

Pattie: I'm not sure though, they are all the symptoms of pregnancy

Me: What do I do?

Pattie: Take her to the doctor

Me: Ok

I got up and went to the kitchen. Kinjal was keeping the plates in the sink. I went behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

Kinjal: What are you doing Jay

Me: Get ready baby, we're going to the doctor

Kinjal: But

Me: No buts, we're going that's final

Kinjal: Ok Jay but I don't want to change. Can I go in this

I looked down and saw she was wearing black sweats with white sleeveless Being Human t shirt.

Me: Ok so let me change. You coming