Chapter 38: Paris

Kinjal's P.O.V

We spent some days at the island, just enjoying and away from fame. We took many pictures. Now we're in Paris. Justin is taking me out on a date. I'm wearing a red strapless dress, which was tight at the top and went loose towards the bottom. It reached my mid thigh. I straightened my hair, took my hair and placed it in front on my left shoulder. I wore my anklet, rings, long diamond earrings, mini diamond nose piercing and a bracelet with charms. I wore my red heels. I applied mascara, eyeliner, red lipstick and did a cat eye. I took my silver sparkling clutch with phone, mascara, eyeliner, lip gloss.

Justin: Ready babe

I turned around and saw Justin coming in the room wearing a black suit with red button up shirt with red supras. I nodded

Me: You look hot and handsome Jay

Justin: And you look sexy as ever

We went out of the hotel and to the car. When we reached there I was wearing a blindfold. Justin guided me out of the car and took out the blindfold. I gasped. We were standing underneath the Effiel Tower. I turned and hugged Justin tightly.

Me: It's so beautiful

He kissed me on the lips, we heard clicks and flashes but we ignored it.

Justin: Just see the view from the top

Me: I'm getting excited to see it

We got in the elevator and went to the top. I gasped seeing the view. You can see the whole city from the top. Justin came behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and kept his chin on my shoulder. I kept my hand on his and leaned in his arms.

Justin: Like it?

Me: Loved it

Justin: C'mon

He took my hand and took me to the table. He pulled out the chair for me. I blushed

Me: Thanks

We had our dinner and went back to the hotel. We made love again.

After few days

Now we're back in California. My life is perfect. Justin back to make music and I'm back at the institute. I'm very happy my institute is now associated with most of the countries in the world. My kids are also growing up. I think I should think about my own baby now. I'll talk to Justin about it.

*****