Chapter 19: The Girl Next Door

Pattie's P.O.V

I entered the house and saw Justin coming downstairs in only black sweats no shirt.

Me: Hey Justin when did you came back?

Justin: Just 30 minutes ago

Me: Ok

Justin: What's that?

He pointed at the bag in my hand. I opened it and showed him the anklet. He looked and got surprised.

Me: It's beautiful isn't it?

Justin: Yeah, where did you get it from?

Me: I bought it from the jewellery store in the mall. Actually the girl who stays next door was buying this but it was the last pair so she let me to buy it

Justin: Do you know her?

Me: No I met her just today. I'm surprised I have never seen her here before

I went to the living room and sat on the couch. Justin also came and sat on the right single couch.

Justin: Do you know her name?

Me: Yaa I know but why do you want to know?

Justin: Just asking

He shrugged

Me: Her name is Kinjal. Kinjal Nayaka

Justin: Is she Indian?

Me: Yes, she was wearing an Indian dress and her accent was also Indian

I nodded while replying

Justin: Ok mom. I'm in my room just call me if you need anything

Me: Ok

He ran upstairs.

___________

Justin's P.O.V

Yes I finally know her name. I ran upstairs and took a look at her room and saw that she was on her desk on Twitter. Bingo. I also went on Twitter and typed her name, there were so many of them. I checked 1 which had a full name Kinjal Nayaka without any numbers or anything else. I saw that she had re tweeted some of my tweets I went to check the photos and surely enough it was her with a boy and girl and some other pics of her with 3 kids. I was hesitating, if I'm seeing the right profile or not, I went to my balcony and hid behind the curtains on 1 side from where I can see her but she can't see me. When I was sure, I followed her on Twitter from my cell and looked out to see her reaction.

She instantly came out on her balcony and was looking at my room. I hope she doesn't see me. After that she went in her room checked her monitor screen and made sure. She started screaming and jumping in her room. I was so happy to see her fangirling about me. I noticed she was wearing light pink sleeveless t shirt with Minnie Mouse on it and white pajama shorts with pink polka dots on it. She's so cute.

After that she started some music and started dancing, I couldn't recognise the song because of the language but I was surprised to see her dancing gracefully. I folded my arms on my chest, leaned on the wall and just watched her dance. After a while she stopped the music and came out in the balcony talking on the phone. I decided to step out on the balcony she saw me but didn't ran away as always. She hold her cell between her shoulder and her ear. She was tieing her hair up.

Kinjal: Hello

???: ..........

Kinjal: Mel why are you crying, Melissa is everything alright?

She had a worried look on her face and was looking at me. Aww she's so adorable. Stop it Justin.

Kinjal: Jase why is Melissa crying

After that I think Jase or whoever it is replied

Jase: .........

Kinjal: McCann you better tell me what's wrong

She ordered worriedly yet sternly. And McCann who's McCann, McCann was my name in CSI. Suddenly her eyes widened and she shouted

Kinjal: What

Jase: .........

Kinjal: How and where?

Jase: ..........

Kinjal: I'm coming

She ended the call and looked at me worried. I saw tears beaming in her eyes. She shook her head and entered her room, I saw her hurriedly picking up her purse and keys and ran out of the room. I also ran downstairs and out of the house. I heard my mom asking me as what's wrong but I ignored her and went out. I saw her come out of the house, she entered her car and drove off.

I turned and went inside the house. I saw mom looking at me confused but I just shook my head and went upstairs to my room. I was worried who had called her and what happened. I was pacing my room back and forth. Why was she worried? Who had called her? Why she was crying? I just signed and sat on my bed.

It has been one hour now and she was not back yet. I decided to tweet.

Everything's gonna be alright

After a while I had a notification. I saw that Kinjal had favourited and re tweeted it. I smiled to myself.

At 8 pm, I heard a car pull up. I quickly ran downstairs again and out of the house. I saw she came out of the car, just like she had ran out, hair tied up and still in pj's. She went on the passenger side opened the car door took her purse and placed it on her shoulder and picked up a girl, 2 other kids came out of the car from the back seat. She closed the car door and locked it. She turned around and saw me, she smiled a small smile at me as to reassure me that everything was fine. I smiled back at her. She then went in her house along with the kids.

I signed and went inside the house. I saw my mom standing in the living room with a hand on her hip.

Pattie: Seriously Justin what's wrong

I scratched the back of my neck and went to the living room

Me: Mom you know Kinjal right?

Pattie: The Girl Next Door

Me: Yeah

Pattie: What about her?

Me: I saw before she was talking to someone on the phone, she was very worried. She ran out of the house and just now she came back with 3 kids. I was just checking up on her

She sat down besides me

Pattie: Is she ok?

Me: I don't know mom. I didn't talk to her. But I'm worried about her

Pattie: You like her?

Me: What No mom. I'm just worried.

Pattie: Go where your shirt, we'll go and check

Me: What mom no

Pattie: Do you want to know or not?

Me: I want to

Pattie: Then go and wear a shirt

I signed and went upstairs. I took the red button up shirt which I saw first wore it and went with my mom to her house.

Here goes nothing

*****