Chapter 41: One Less Lonely Girl

Kinjal's P.O.V

I have made my decision. Justin is in France, right now. So I'm also going there. My health is getting worse day by day but I have to handle an important thing. Alfredo told me not to come but I didn't listen to him. I took my duffle bag and purse. I drove off to the airport. When I reached, I got on my private jet. I was wearing jeans and a white being human sleeveless t shirt. I greeted William and Joseph. I took my seat. I plugged my headphones and went to sleep. I woke up when Joseph shook me.

Joseph: Kinjal we're here.

I nodded and got up. I took a cab and checked in at a hotel. I called Alfredo. He picked up after 2 rings.

Alfredo: Hey Kin how are you

Me: Hey Fredo fine. I needed a favour

Alfredo: Yeah tell me

Me: Can you text me the address of the arena

Alfredo: I told you not to come

Me: Please Fredo

My voice cracked

Alfredo: Don't cry please, I hate to see you cry, I'll text you

Me: Thank you and meet me outside

Alfredo: Ok

I ended up the call. I changed in a floral light blue and white sleeveless dress which came to my mid thigh, it had a v neck. I straightened my hair, wore my anklet and rings. I didn't wear any makeup. I wore my white flats, I took my purse with phone and file. I took a cab to the arena. I texted Fredo that I was here. The concert had already started, we went inside and to the backstage. It was time for one less lonely girl. I saw Selena on stage. Justin sang to her, serenade her with crown and flowers. They were looking so happy. I felt tears beaming in my eyes. Justin had never sang one less lonely girl to me. The song ended.

Justin: Hey guys, I have to tell you all something.

He took Selena's hand and went to the middle of the stage. He went on one knee, everyone gasped except me. I felt eyes on me but I ignored them and looked at the boy on stage who I love with all my heart.

Justin: Selena I love you will you marry me?

Everyone was silent. I was crying silently now

Selena: Yes

He placed the ring in her finger and kissed her. But the crowd was still silent. I took this as my cue. I took a mike and file, went on stage. Everyone gasped seeing me. Both Selena and Justin turned around. They were shocked seeing me there. I went and stood a few feet away from them.

Me: If you didn't love me, then why did you marry me? I thought you were different. I should have kept my promise to myself, to stay single but I fell in love with you. If your not happy with me, then I guess there is no point in keeping this relationship. I hope you have a better and happy life. And congratulations to you both Justin and Selena.

I took his hand, placed the file in his hand and removed my wedding ring and gave him. I had already signed the papers.

I turned around to walk down from the stage but I suddenly felt dizzy. I heard everyone scream, I fell down and blacked out.

*****