Chapter 26: Birthday

4th January 2021

Kinjal's P.O.V

Today is my birthday. I'm very happy. I'm turning 25 today. This birthday is going to be so special because I'm going to celebrate it with Justin Bieber. I'm fangirling again. We're not dating yet. Because he didn't ask me. We flirt with each other but we don't kiss. Jase and Mel are planning the party in the institute. We have a big hall in the institute for students it can fit everyone in the institute. It's 4 pm and the party is at 7. But invitations are of 6:30. Jake, Jess and Jenny are already at the institute. They wanted to be there to welcome me. Justin is going to take me there. I have also invited some people from the media to shoot the party for some time. I better start getting ready.

I went to the bathroom and had a hot relaxing shower. I shaved my underarms, legs and hands. I got out of the shower, dried my body, wore my bra and lingerie, robe and tied my hair with the towel. I changed into my purple strapless dress, which was tight at the top and went loose towards the bottom. It was sparkling on the breast and at the bottom. It reached my mid thigh but the back bottom was long in a v shape. I kept my straightner to get heated. I sprayed some perfume. I sat on my vanity, applied some water proof foundation, mascara, eyeliner, lip gloss and some blush. I straightened my hair I had it cut in a step cut, took some hair from both the sides and tied in a purple clip in the middle and brushed my flicks to the left side with my fingers. I wore my anklet, ring, long diamond earrings, mini diamond nose piercing, my golden rolex ladies watch in my left hand which had diamonds and my bracelet in right hand with charms. I wore my purple heels. I took my silver sparkling clutch with phone, mascara, eyeliner and lip gloss. I heard the door bell ring I saw the time it was 6:30. I took a last glance at myself in the mirror and went downstairs. I opened the door it was Justin. He was wearing black sagging jeans, purple button up shirt with top 3 buttons open and purple Supras. When he saw me his jaw dropped. I closed his mouth with my hand.

Me: You'll catch flies Jay

He kissed my cheek and hugged me

Justin: Happy Birthday Baby

Me: Thank you Jay

Justin: You're looking stunning

I blushed

Me: And you're looking handsome and perfect as always.

He blushed and extended his hand for me. I held his hand. I locked the door and we went to his car. He opened the door for me, I blushed and thanked him. He got in the driver's seat.

Justin: Turn around

Me: Why

He took out the blindfold

Me: Is it necessary?

Justin: Yes

I turned around, he took out my clip. And tied the blindfold on my eyes. He took some hair and placed it in front on my left shoulder and whispered huskily in my ear.

Justin: How many times I have to tell you baby to keep your hair open

I felt goosebumps on my skin.

Me: Sorry Jay

I whispered. He started the car and held my hand with one hand, I smiled. When we reached the institute, he came to my side and guided me inside and took out the blindfold. Everyone yelled

Everyone: Surprise

Everyone wished me and I thanked them. I was having a great time. Jase and Mel went on the stage. They showed a mini film which had photos of me, with them kids, students, colleagues and employees.