Chapter 32: Explanation

Kinjal's P.O.V

When we reached California, we got in the car and drove back home. I parked the car in my driveway and went inside. I showed Dolly and Bunty their rooms. I went to my room and unpacked. I took a shower and changed into my Goofy green pj's. I sat on my desk and kept my head on it and closed my eyes. I heard some knocking behind, I furrowed my eyebrows and turned around and saw Justin on the balcony. I signed and went out on the balcony. He was looking messed up, hair everywhere, bags under his eyes and swollen and red puffy eyes due to crying.

Justin: Just let me explain baby, I promise it was not as it looked like.

I nodded at him to continue

Justin: Selena came to me and started saying she wants to get back and shit. I rejected her. She didn't listen and throwed herself on me and started kissing me. Before I could pull away you came and saw everything.

I searched his eyes for signs, to see if he was lying but found none.

Me: You promise?

Justin: I promise baby, I don't have feelings for her. I like only you no one else. I love you baby.

Me: I love you too Jay

I slapped my hand on the mouth when I realised what did I just said. He smiled at me. I blushed and looked down.

Justin: Babe be ready at 7pm, I'm taking you out on a date.

I nodded and went downstairs. Jake was sitting on the couch. I went and hugged him tightly.

Me: You were right Jake it was a misunderstanding.

Jake: So everything's fine now?

Me: Yes

Me: Jake can you promise me something

Jake: Yes mom

Me: If you are dating someone, don't ever cheat on her because it hurts. If you like someone else, break up with her first then date other girl.

Jake: I promise mom

Dolly: So everything is fine with you and Justin

I nodded

Dolly: Yes, thank god. So I can meet him right?

Me: Yeah he's going to come at 7pm to take me on a date. You guys can handle the kids right

Bunty: Yaa we can. You just go and have fun with your lover boy

I smiled and giggled. I went upstairs to get ready. I had already taken a shower so I just washed my face. I kept my straightner to get heated. I went to my closet and scanned to see what should I wear. I took out a green strapless dress which came to my mid thigh and wore it. I sat on my vanity, applied mascara, eyeliner and lip gloss. I straightened my hair, took some hair from both the sides and tied in a green clip in the middle and brushed my flicks to the left side with my fingers. I wore my anklet, ring, diamond studded earrings, mini diamond nose piercing, watch and bracelet. I took my phone, wore my green sandals and went downstairs. Kids, Dolly and Bunty were in the living room watching TV. I went and sat besides Bunty on the couch.

Bunty: Wow Kin I didn't recognise you for a minute

Dolly: Didi you're looking so cute

Me: Thanks guys

The door bell ringed.

Jake: I'll get it

He went to open the door.

Me: You behave like, you're my boyfriend. I want to make Justin jealous

I whispered to Bunty, he smirked and nodded. Justin came along with Jake. We got up, Bunty snaked his arm around my waist. Dolly squealed and went to Justin.

Dolly: Oh My God. I can't believe it. I'm seeing Justin Bieber in front of me. Can I hug you please?

Justin: Of course

They hugged each other and Justin kissed her on the cheek.

Me: Jay, she's my sister Hetal Nayaka or Dolly as I call her.

Justin: And who's he?

He hissed. My God he's looking freaking hot right now.

Me: He's Pragnesh. I call him Bunty

I tried my best to hold back my laugh.

Justin: And what is his relation to you?

He asked me clenching his teeth and tightening his hand in a fist.

Me: My cousin brother

Justin: What

He asked dumbfounded.

Me: Yes, he's my cousin brother. Pragnesh Nayaka

He smiled and scratched the back of his neck.

Justin: Hi

They greeted each other.

Justin: Ready baby

I nodded.

Me: Don't wait for me ok. And take care of the kids

Bunty: Don't worry, you go and have fun and take care

Me: Bye

We went out to his car. He opened the door for me. I blushed and thanked him. He got in the driver's seat and started driving.

Here goes nothing

*****