Chapter 44: Canada

29th February 2024

Kinjal's P.O.V

I'm in Canada. Nobody knows where I am. It's like I'm disappeared from the world. I have changed my look. I kept my hair in its natural curls, I wear fake 3 piece glasses. And my dressing style. My house is not that big, but its enough for me and my baby. And is big enough if there are guests. I met Connor here. Yes Connor Ball, from The Vamps. He recognised me, we're in touch. He comes here to stay with me when he is on holiday or vacation. I have made a best friend here. Her name is Emily, she knows who I am and she supports and helps me. She stays next door. My delivery can happen anytime soon. Tomorrow is Justin's birthday and wedding. He is getting married to Selena.

I can't sleep, I don't know why. I signed and went downstairs to the kitchen. I took a bowl, spoon and took some ice cream. I went upstairs to my room. I kept the bowl on nightstand. I went to bathroom and washed my face. I felt liquid between my legs. My eyes widened, my water broke. I went to my room and changed my sweats. I took my duffle bag, keys and went to my car and drove off to the hospital.

When I reached there, I was in a lot of pain.

Me: Can you get me a doctor, I'm in labour.

Receptionist: What is your name?

Me: Kinjal Nayaka

She took me to a room.

Receptionist: Wait here I'll call the doctor

I nodded and she left. I felt another contraction, I screamed in pain. Doctor came in the room.

Doctor: Hi I'm Doctor Tulip

I nodded.

Doctor: Ok lets see how far you are

Tulip: You're 5 inches away

I felt another contraction, I screamed in pain.

Tulip: I'll give you some pain killer injection

She gave me the injection and left.

Nurse: You can call someone if you want

I nodded. She gave me my phone. I called Jake

Jake: Hey mom

Me: Jake I'm in labour

Jake: What now

Me: Ahhhhhh yeah

I cried in pain

Jake: We're coming mom

Me: Just don't grab anyone's attention. You know I want to hide my baby.

Jake: I know mom you don't worry

Me: Bye Jake

Jake: Bye mom take care

After few hours

Tulip came in the room

Me: Can I deliver now, I'm very tired

Tulip: Yes you're ready now

Me: Thank god

Tulip: You're alone?

Me: Yeah my family is coming but they'll take time

She nodded

Tulip: Ok on the count of 3 push. 1, 2, 3 Push

I pushed as hard as I could. After few more hard pushes, I heard a baby cry.

Tulip: It's a boy

I was smiling and crying because of happiness. She cut the cord and took the baby to clean.

Tulip: Have you decided the name of the baby?

I nodded

Me: Jason Andrew Bieber

Tulip: Bieber?

Me: Yeah he's the father

She nodded and left. The nurse came back with Jason. I took him in my arms. He opened his eyes. He has dirty brown hair. He looks just like Justin. He has caramel brown eyes with a glint of red in it. I realised that he has the red glint from me. I hugged him tightly.

Me: Hi baby, I'm your mom. I love you so much

I kissed him on the forehead. Nurse came to take Jason.

Me: Where are you taking him?

Nurse: Relax I'm just taking him to run some tests on him. You go to sleep, and don't worry no one is taking him away from you.

I nodded and went to sleep with a big smile on my face.

Jason Andrew Bieber
1st March 2024

*****