Chapter 13

Kinjal's P.O.V

6 months went pretty fast. Me Jason and Melissa are now best friends. No one can separate us. I think Melissa has a crush on Jason.

After 2 years

I'm still in California, LA. Shocking right? Jason, Me and Melissa are still together, but Melissa and Jason are now dating for 2 years. Jason asked Melissa to be his girlfriend on their birthday and Melissa obviously said yes. I don't stay with uncle Dhiru anymore.

I have bought a new house or you can say it a bungalow, it is in a posh area, I have heard that celebrities also stay in this area but I didn't came across anyone so I don't know. I don't stay in that house very much because I stay in the institute. Yes, you heard me, Institute.

I have started institute of Chartered Accountancy in California for the whole world. It is known as The Institute Of Chartered Accountancy Of The World. I'm the head or the owner of the institute. I started off with the institute with some of the investors but I paid them back so now I'm the owner. We have a work building, study building and hostels in the campus. We have a 2 storeys bungalow for the workers to stay if they want to. Behind that bungalow in the woods I have a small house which belongs to me, I stay there most of the time. Jason and Melissa are my right and left hands. They are in charge of the institute after me.

Mom I heard my son scream. Yes my son. Don't think fast. No I didn't had 1 night stand. I'm still a virgin and I intend to lose it to my husband after marriage. I adopted him a year ago, I saw him in an alley crying and in bruises, so I took him and adopted him legally. His name is Jacob, he is now 13 years old, I love him so much. He is my number 1 priority. He has blonde hair, green eyes, I love his eyes and mine are a simple brown colour but many people have told me that I have a glint of red in it but I don't see it.

Jacob: Mom can I go play with uncle Jase please

Me: No Jake he's busy now, play with him in the evening ok. Have you finished your home work?

Jacob: Um.....I......No

He smiled sheepishly

Me: First finish your home work Jake

Jacob: Ok

You can say I'm pretty much famous and rich. I don't like to brag about it, but its the truth after all. I have managed to stay away from the paparazzi. They are not behind me 24×7 but some of them still follow me.

Me: McCann

I called Jason. He groaned

Jason: Will you please stop calling me McCann

He hates when I call him McCann but I love to tease him

Me: Nope

I said popping the P

Jason: Ok forget it. What were you saying

Me: Will you look after Jake please I just have to go home for some time

Jason: You don't need to ask I'll look after him.

I'm going home to change my car, I own black Mercedes, dark blue Audi, purple Lamborgini, red Ferrari and white BMW. I'm driving BMW home and bringing Mercedes.

My institute is partners with India, LA, USA, Australia and America. Whatever profit I own it's 20% goes to all those countries government, 30% for the institute itself, 30% I pay it to all the employees and workers and 20% comes to me.

I reached home entered the pass code, scanned my hand and the gates opened. I parked my car in the driveway, got out and locked my car. I took my keys and opened the door, I took of my shoes at the door and entered the house. My house is modern with the flooring of tiles, living room has couches of cream colour with white pillows and 2 red love seats and glass table in the middle, a flat screen TV with dvd player below it and a shelf filled with movies. Kitchen is to the left side it has black and cream granite marble and a window to the backyard dinning table is outside the kitchen. To the right are the stairs, it has a master bedroom 1st at the top on the right which is obviously mine on the 1st floor, and it leads to a huge hallway it has 9 other medium sized rooms, besides my room is Jacob's room. On the 2nd floor I have theatre room, games room, gym, library and 6 other guest rooms. I also have a terrace. Backyard consists of garden, swimming pool, and small swings. Because I like swings.

My room is coloured in light purple and white, my bed is queen size of white colour and purple sheets it has white and purple pillows, on the wall opposite the bed has flat screen TV, on the right side of the bed, I have desk with my pc a bookshelf, on left side I have a white walk in closet. Besides my closet is a door to the bathroom, and besides the door I have my vanity with a full length mirror. On the right side of TV is glass sliding door to the balcony. My balcony is pretty big with a table of 4, plants at the end, a long swing for reading, balcony starts there and ends to the right side with a bean bag and a table. When I stand on the right I can see my neighbours balcony and room too which was always closed in curtains, I don't know who lives there. When we enter the room the wall to the right has all my family, friends and Jacob's pictures.

I was in a mood for wearing a dress. So I changed into a yellow flower sleeveless sun dress, wore a half sleeveless blue jean jacket and wore yellow flats. I took my white purse went out and locked my house. I drove my BMW to my garage, locked the car and changed my car keys. I unlocked my Mercedes and started to drive back to the institute, I was halfway there when I saw a vase was thrown out of one's house and on the street. I hesitated at first, parked my car on the sidewalk and got out of the car to check.

Let's see what is happening.

I hope I'm not getting myself in any trouble.

*****