Chapter 36: After Party

Kinjal's P.O.V

We reached at the beach, where after party was being held. The beach was decorated with lights, there was a stage, dj, dance floor and tables with candle lights. When we went to the beach, everyone started congratulating us and we thanked them. I was holding Justin's hand. We sat down on the table.

Jase and Mel: Can we get your attention please?

Everyone went silent.

Jase: My best friend, my little sister has finally married. I'm very happy for you. I don't know whether to thank you or to congratulate you. I think I'll do both. Thank you for giving us the chance to work with you, because of you the whole world recognises us. I don't know if you had went back to India, then where would I have been. Thank you so much. And congratulations for your new life.

Mel: You are my best friend I could ever ask for. You were there for me whenever I needed you. Thank you and congratulations. And yaa I'm pregnant.

I gasped. They came down to me, I hugged them tightly.

Me: Congratulations and Jase take care of her

Jase: I will

Jeremy: Congratulations kids. I'm happy for you both, I can't believe my son is married. All the best for your new journey.

We smiled at him.

Pattie: I can't believe my baby is grown up and now married to a beautiful woman. Justin take care of her, she's very precious. Kinjal the day I met you, I liked you since then. You are a great teacher, friend, daughter, mother and a great girl. Thank you Amar and Asha for bringing this girl to this world. She's like a daughter to me which I never had. Justin don't ever hurt her.

She came to us. I hugged her and whispered in her ear

Me: I love you mom

Pattie: I love you too sweetie

Dad: I don't know what to say. I'm not good in expressing my feelings in words. I love you Kinjal you're like a son in the form of my daughter. You'll always be my baby girl. Justin please take care of my baby

Mom: I can't believe my daughter is married. It's like she's still a little girl who used to hold my finger to walk. I love you Kinjal. Take care of yourself and Justin. And thank you Pattie for bringing Justin to this world, because you gave me a son in the form of son - in - law.

They came down and I ran into my Dad's arms.

Me: I love you mom and dad

Justin: Thank you so much for coming in my life Kinjal. You make me feel special, nervous, happy and all other different emotions. I love you with all my heart forever

Me: And always

I kissed him.

Justin: May I have this dance, with my wife?

Me: Sure

I wrapped my arms around his neck and his hands on my waist. We swayed back and forth according to the music.

Justin: Has anyone told you, your eyes have a red glint in it?

Me: Yes, but whenever I see in the mirror it's not there

Justin: It only comes when you feel happy or excited about something.

Me: Ok

We just danced for a while.