Chapter 60: Last Concert

Kinjal's P.O.V

Today is the last concert. Justin is very happy, excited and nervous. I don't know why he is nervous but I would never know what it feels like. Justin bought me a white v neck sleeveless dress which came to my mid thigh, the back bottom was long in a v shape it also has diamond studs at all the ends. He wants me to wear that dress tonight for the concert. He, Hannah and Jason argued with me for so long that I agreed to wear the dress. I wore the dress and looked in the mirror. I have to admit that the dress is so pretty I look like a princess. I straightened my hair, kept half hair in the back and half hair on my left shoulder. I applied mascara, eyeliner and light pink lipstick. I wore my gold chain without locket, anklet, rings, diamond studded earrings, mini diamond nose piercing and bracelet. I wore white heels, took my cell and stepped out of the room. I heard a gasp. I turned around and saw Pattie, Hannah and Jason with their mouth open.

Me: What's wrong?

Pattie: Oh Nothing sweetie. You look amazing

Hannah: You look like a princess

Jason: Dad's princess

I blushed

Me: Thanks

We got out of the bus and went to the venue. When we reached the backstage, I went to Justin's dressing room.

Me: Hi

Justin: Hi babe, you look beautiful

I blushed

Me: Thank you, this dress is so pretty. It's one of the best dress I ever had

Justin: Your welcome and I'm glad you liked the dress

He kissed me and I gladly kissed back

Me: Ready to rock on stage

Justin: Totally

We went out and Justin went to his crew. They did their chant and Justin went on stage to perform. I sat back with Pattie, Hannah and Jason. Justin was amazing and outstanding as always. Now it was time for one less lonely girl. Allison came to me.

Allison: Kinjal will you come with me, I want your help

Me: Sure

I got up and followed her. We went back to a room where there was dark.

Allison: You wait here I'll just come back

Me: Alli wait don't leave it's dark here I can't see anything

She didn't listen to me and left. Suddenly the platform beneath me lifted me on stage. I gasped what was happening. One of the side dancers came to me, took my hand and took me to the stool. I sat on it and Justin came out wearing black jeans and white supras. He was wearing white v neck and black hoodie. He was singing OLLG, he came and placed a diamond tiara on my head and serenade me with flowers. I was smiling so much that my cheeks were hurting. When he finished the song, he took my hand and went to front of the stage. He went on one knee, everyone gasped even me.

Justin: Kinjal I know that I have made a lot mistakes. And I know you were the one who got hurt the most but I just want a chance to prove myself. I was a mess, sad, depressed for almost 2 years but when I met you in Canada. It was like I have someone who is for me, who cares about me, Jason even Hannah, you treat her like she's your own daughter. I have never seen her so much happy. It's because of you Kinjal. I was living but when you came back I never felt so alive. You even accept my beliebers, love them and care about them. So Ms. Kinjal Amar Nayaka will you do the honours of marrying me again?

I cupped my mouth with my right hand and was crying. Everyone was waiting for my reply. My heart was beating so fast, I don't know what to do. I love him but am I really ready to tie the knot with him again. What if he leaves me alone? Shut up Kinjal, he loves you and this time he's not going to leave you. I scolded myself.

I nodded my head not trusting my voice. I knelt down in front of him. He placed the ring in my hand and kissed me passionately. When we broke the kiss I blushed.

Justin: You scared me

Me: Why

Justin: I thought you were going to reject me

Me: I would never do that

Justin: I love you forever

Me: And always

I kissed him and hugged him tightly. We got up. He held my waist

Justin: Thank you so much guys for being with me throughout the tour. This was the best tour I had. I love you beliebers and meet you next time. Bye good night and always believe in yourself.

We got down the stage. Everyone congratulated us and we thanked them.

Me: Jay are these real diamonds in the tiara

Justin: Yes baby girl

I gasped

Me: Jay you didn't have to do that, I would have felt the same with flowers crown

Justin: No babe, you are special. And special girl always need to be treated special

He pecked my lips, I blushed. We went back to the hotel. When we reached our room, I changed into my pj's and sat on the bed looking at the ring. Justin was having a shower, he came out wearing black sweats and no shirt. He came and sat besides me. He took my hand.

Justin: What are you thinking

Me: About us

Justin: And?

Me: Will it work, I mean last time our relationship didn't work. But this time

I asked him playing with my fingers. He stopped me and lifted my chin

Justin: Baby I know you're scared. But I promise I'll never leave you. I was confused before but I'm not now, I want to grow old with you. Do you trust me?

Me: More than anything else

I replied without thinking

Justin: I just wanted that. Thank you so much and I love you baby

Me: I love you too

*****