Chapter 29: Wedding

Kinjal's P.O.V

We were all ready. I went to Mel's room, to see if she's ready or not. She was pacing the room back and forth.

Me: Relax Mel you'll be fine

I gasped

Me: Wow Mel you're looking gorgeous

Mel: Thank you and your looking beautiful

Kylie, Scarlet, Jess and Jenny came in the room squealed and hugged her. Melissa's mom came in the room.

Alice: Wow my baby is grown up. I can't believe it

Mel: Mom don't cry please

They hugged each other. Then her dad came in. Mel got teary eyes and hugged her dad tightly.

John: Ready princess?

Mel nodded. She took a deep breath. We went out. Jess and Jenny were in the front. Behind them was Kylie, Scarlet and then me. We walked down the aisle, I saw Jason at the end looking at Melissa. Behind him was Justin, Alex and Will. When we reached the end I stood down. Melissa was handed to Jason by his dad. They both smiled at each other. Priest said his speech and then came the vows.

Priest: Do you Jason take Ms. Melissa Jones as your lawful wedded wife, in happiness and sadness, in rich and poor, in sickness and health, till death shall break you apart?

Jason: I do

Priest: Do you Melissa take Mr. Jason McVoy your lawful wedded husband, in happiness and sadness, in rich and poor, in sickness and health, till death shall break you apart?

Melissa: I do

Priest: The rings

Jake went and gave them the rings. They wore the rings in each others fingers.

Priest: The power invested in me, I may now pronounce you husband and wife, you can kiss the bride.

Jason kissed Melissa passionately. They walked down the aisle, when they reached the end, Mel threw the bouquet of flowers and I catched it. Mel turned around and winked at me. Everyone congratulated me.

Justin: I think the next wedding is ours baby

He whispered in my ear. I blushed and hugged him tightly. We went to the after party. Everyone were congratulating the newly wedded couple. I went on the stage.

Me: Can I have your attention please?

Everyone went silent and looked at me.

Me: Jason and Melissa, I'm very happy for you both. You guys are my best friends, since I came to California. I cannot ask for any other friends because you have supported me and encouraged me in every part of my life. So Thank you very much. And yaa I'm giving you holiday for a whole month, so don't come back before or I'll kick you out. And don't worry about the institute I'll handle everything. Once again congratulations. I love you guys.

I went down towards them and hugged them. Everyone gave their speeches. Everyone was dancing, drinking and having a great time. We bid the newly wedded couple goodbye for their honeymoon. I was still holding the bouquet. I went back to search for Justin.

I gasped loudly, when I saw him kissing Selena.

Justin: Babe its not what it looks like

I threw the bouquet at him. I ran away from there crying, took Jake, Jess and Jenny and drove away home. They were asking me what happened but I ignored them. When we reached home I got out of the car and went inside.

Me: Don't...open...the...door...for...anyone

I managed to say between my hiccups. They nodded. I went to my room. I sat on the floor with my head on the bed. I kept crying and sobbing for don't know how long. I felt eyes on me, I looked at my balcony and saw Justin standing there crying. I shook my head and kept my head on the bed and cried myself to sleep.

*****