Chapter 20: Jennifer

Kinjal's P.O.V

Jase had called me earlier and told that Jenny is not feeling well. But the worst part was that when they were having dinner, she started coughing vulnerably and after that her face went pale and she fainted. They took her to the hospital. I am on my way to the hospital, tears streaming down my face. When I reached the hospital, I quickly went inside.

Me: Can you tell me where's Jennifer Nayaka?

Receptionist: Room 204

I ran upstairs not wanting to wait for the elevator. I saw the Room 204 and dashed in. Jase was sitting on the couch with Mel and Jess looking relieved and Melissa's eyes were swollen and red due to crying. I saw my angel on the bed sleeping peacefully and Jake sitting on the stool besides her bed. I went to her hold her hand and kissed her on the forehead. I took Jake's seat and he went and sat with Jess placing her head on Jake's shoulder. Doctor came in the room.

Me: Doctor what happened to her? Is she alright?

Doctor: Who are you to her?

Me: I'm her mother

Doctor: What did she eat?

Jase: Pasta and peanut butter sandwich

Doctor: She's having allergy of peanut butter. When she ate peanut butter her neck started to get swollen and she was unable to breathe. I'm glad you made it to the hospital on time. You have to give these medicines to her and make sure she doesn't eat peanut butter again.

Me: I'll make sure of that. Thank you doctor

Doctor: You're welcome

Me: When can she leave?

Doctor: As soon as she wakes up you'll can leave. Just sign the discharge papers.

Doctor left the room, I signed and sat on the stool. My cell ringed indicating I had a notification. I saw that Justin had tweeted.

Everything's gonna be alright

Seeing that tweet a smile crept on my face. I favourited and re tweeted it.

Mel: I'm sorry Kin. I didn't know she was allergic to peanut butter

Me: It's okay Mel you didn't knew

I hugged her

Jase: Is that a tattoo?

Me: Yeah

I showed them my tattoos

Jase: JK?

Me: J for my kids and K for me

I saw Jenny waking up

Me: Hey sweetie how are you feeling?

Jenny: My neck hurts mom

She croaked out. I gave her some water

Me: Don't talk sweetheart

She nodded. I picked her up, signed her discharge papers and left the hospital. I placed her in the passenger seat, Jake and Jess sat on the back seat.

Me: Are you guys coming?

Mel: No we're going back to the institute

Me: Are you sure?

Mel: Yaa

Jase: Don't bother to come back to the institute, we'll take care of everything, you just have your rest and take care of Jenny