Chapter 3: On The Way To Gujarat

Kinjal's P.O.V

I drove off from the mall and reached the highway at 7pm. I would have reached the highway early but the traffic was too much. I think I will reach probably at midnight. I don't mind though I love driving at night with open windows of the car. I think I should grab a drink and snack. I always get hungry while driving. I saw a restaurant and pulled in the parking lot. I took my purse locked the car and entered the restaurant. I gave an order for sandwich, sprite and a bottle of water. In the meantime my order was prepared I used the washroom did my business, washed my hands, took my order and left the restaurant. I unlocked my car and drove off continuing my journey. I opened my sandwich and started eating while driving slowly. When I finished the sandwich I stopped the car washed my hands drank some water and resumed my journey. I had been driving for a while now. I glanced to my cell phone and saw it was 8:30. After some time my cell starting to ring. (Obviously it was Justin Bieber's ringtone I Would. I am a HUGE BELIEBER) It was an unknown number I was hesitant at first but decided to pick up the call. I connected the call to my car's bluetooth so that I can talk and drive at the same time.

Me: Hello

???: Hi Kin it's me Rahul

Me: Oh Hi

R: I hope I didn't disturb you

Me: Oh not at all I'm just driving

R: Oh then I'll call you later

Me: Oh no no no its fine

R: Are you sure?

Me: Yeah

R: You should not talk while driving Kinu

Aww the way he called me Kinu I melted there. He always calls me Kin or Kinjal or also sometimes Kinju but it is the first time he called me Kinu and My God it was a melody to my ears.

Me: I know but I have connected the call to the bluetooth of the car so I can talk while driving don't worry Ruru

R: Ruru???

I bet he's smiling.

Me: Yeah Ruru. Why you didn't like it??

I asked him fake frowning but I was smiling.

R: No no I actually loved it

Me: Really

R: Really

Me: Good

R: Where did you reach?

Me: I have reached halfway. I have passed Dahanu so yeah

R: Ok

Me: Hmm... Had your dinner?

R: No not yet

I glanced at the time it was 9:50

Me: Why

R: I don't want to eat. I want to talk to you.

Me: Aww he's so cute

R: Thanks (He said while chuckling)

Me: Did I say that aloud?

R: Yeah you did

I blushed in embarrassment. Thank God he can't see me.

Me: So what are you doing?

R: Hmm..... Talking to a beautiful girl right now.

Well two can play that game Ruru.

Me: Ohhh..... Who's she?

R: She's beautiful has long black hair which is actually brown hair which is only seen in sunlight.

Wow I'm actually surprised. He notices me so much without my knowledge. No one knows my hair is brown all think that it's black.

Me: Do I know her?

I played along.

R: I think you know her pretty well Kinu.

Me: Really

R: Yup

Me: Okay enough now I know you are talking about me ( I said laughing)

R: Yeah (He was also laughing)

I saw the time it was 10:30.

Me: I think you should have your dinner now.

R: But I don't want to I want to talk to you (He whined)

Aww he's so cute. I hope I didn't say that aloud.

Me: No have your dinner first then call me back again. (I playfully ordered)

R: Ok Bye and Drive safely. I'll call you back.

Me: Ok bye.

I ended the call and resumed my journey but in increasing my speed. I didn't know what was the time but I saw that I have reached Valsad. Now more 1 or 2 hours till I reach Navsari (It's the place where there is my home it's a small town or city in Gujarat). I continued driving along with drinking sprite. After some time my cell started ringing again. I knew it was Rahul so I picked up the call.

Me: Hello

R: Hi

Me: Had your dinner?

R: Yeah

Me: Ok

R: Did you had something or no after leaving?

Me: Yeah I had sandwich

R: How many?

Me: Only 1 (I said confused)

R: You still eat less you know

Me: I know

We just talked about just random things, I saw that I'm just few minutes away from my house so I checked the time it was 1:30 am.

Me: Rahul it's 1:30 you should go to sleep

R: No I'm fine (He said yawning)

Me: Oh no you go to sleep you sound tired and by the way I have almost reached home

R: Are you sure?

Me: Yes

R: Ok bye good night take care Kinu

Me: Bye good night sweet dreams and you too take care

R: Bye

Me: Bye

I ended the call and speed down the road. I reached my home so I parked my car in the driveway. I got out of the car and walked up the stairs of the lawn. All the lights were off I was going to ring the door bell but thought everyone will be sleeping so I just got back in the car and decided to sleep in the car. I got in the back seat checked the time it was 2 am I locked the car from inside and got comfortable. I didn't even know I was so much exhausted I fell into my own dreamland.

Let's see what tomorrow morning will bring.

Oh you'll meet my family.

*****