Chapter 56: First Concert

Kinjal's P.O.V

Today is the first concert of the tour. Jason is also going to sing One Less Lonely Girl with Justin. Jason has been practicing with Justin. Hannah is going to be one less lonely girl, she'll be very happy when her dad and brother both are going to sing for her. Jason knows but Justin doesn't. I'm very excited to see his reaction.

Hannah's P.O.V

I'm going to be the one less lonely girl. I'm very happy. But I'm not the only one, mom is also going to be the one less lonely girl. Shh she doesn't know. It's my and Jason's plan. Dad will sing for me and Jason will sing for mom. I can't wait.

Jason's P.O.V

I'm very nervous and excited. It's the first time I'm going to sing in front of so many people. Dad wants me to sing One less lonely girl with him. I know when he sings that song, a girl is chosen and he serenades her and sings for her. Mom decided that Hannah should be the one less lonely girl but I want my mom to be my first one less lonely girl. Mom has been through a lot and cares for me, so I want to make her feel special. I'm going to Dad so I can tell him who he is going to serenade so there's no confusion.

Me: Dad today 2 girls are going to be one less lonely girl

Dad: Why

Me: I don't know. Mom told me. So I came here to tell you that you're going to serenade the girl who is on the left and I'm going to serenade the girl on the right

Dad: Ok, are you nervous

Me: Very

Dad: Everything will be fine

I hugged him. I can't wait.

Justin's P.O.V

So the concert is starting now. One less lonely girl is going to be the last song because me and Kinjal are going to announce that Jason is our son. But I'm confused why 2 girls are going to be selected for OLLG. I'll just have to wait and see. The concert started and I sang all my songs. Now it's time for OLLG. I'm wearing a white t shirt with red button up shirt over it and black jeans and red supras. Jason is wearing white t shirt with black button up shirt with black jeans and white supras. I went on the stage and sang first verse, Jason joined me after that. The crowd gasped, I turned around and saw Hannah and Kinjal on stools, Hannah was on the left and Kinjal to the right. Someone handed me and Jason a crown. We both went to them. I placed the crown on Hannah's head. Kinjal stood up and knelt down in front of Jason, he placed the crown on her head. We both serenade them and sang for them. When the song ended I kissed Hannah on the cheek and forehead. Jason did the same to Kinjal. The audience cheered loudly. Kinjal picked up Hannah and I picked up Juju. We both went to the middle of the stage. Someone handed a mike to Kinjal.

Kinjal: Hi Beliebers, How are you all?

Everyone cheered loudly.

Me: Hi guys, we have to tell you all something

The crowd went silent.

Me: You already know my daughter Hannah. And guys he's Jason my son

Everyone gasped

Kinjal: Yes guys, I'm his mother. I was pregnant when we got divorced

Me: But now we're together as a family.

I pulled her closer by holding her waist. Everyone cheered. I smiled.

Me: Thank you guys, for being there for me. I love you guys. Good Night

We got off from the stage and went to the tour bus.

Me: I'm going to take a shower

Kinjal nodded. I went to our room and took a shower. I wore my sweats and went out to find Kinjal. I went to the kids room. I slowly opened the door. I saw they all were changed in their pj's. Hannah and Jason were sleeping. Kinjal was singing a song in Hindi language. I didn't understand or recognise the song but she sure has a beautiful voice. She is already a great dancer but I didn't know she can even sing. She covered them with blankets and kissed their forehead. She came to me and hugged me. We went back to our room and cuddled on the bed.

Me: You sing amazing

Kinjal: It was nothing Jay. Hannah wanted me to sing for her, so Juju told me to sing the song which I always sing

Me: Which song you were singing

Kinjal: Aari Aaja Nindiya-Kunwara Baap. It's a song from Bollywood movie.

Me: Ok

Kinjal: Go to sleep Jay, you must be tired

I nodded and kissed her.

Me: Night Baby

Kinjal: Night Jay

*****

AN:
The lullaby which she sings is in the video.
If you are Indian or know the language and have seen the movie you'll know it is really a heart touching song. It always warms my heart.