Chapter 25: Meeting Bieber Family And Crew

Kinjal's P.O.V

I started going back to the institute but I don't stay there, I think it's because of Justin. Me and him hang out a lot, but we didn't talk about the almost kiss. The paparazzi think we're dating but we're not. We have become best friends. I have started getting hate on social media but surprisingly the beliebers accept me and want us to date. Me and Justin give each other hints that we like each other but no one has made a move yet. Tomorrow is Christmas and Justin's family, friends and crew are coming to his house to celebrate and he invited me, kids, Jase and Mel. We have already finished shopping, I was in my room wrapping the gifts. My cell ringed, I got up and picked up and kept on speaker.

Me: Hello

Jase: Hey, have you finished your shopping

Me: Yeah

Jase: Oh ok

Me: What's wrong Jase, you sound worried

Jase: Um......yeah....everything's....fine

Me: McCann I know you very well. Now tell me what's wrong

Jase: I'm going to propose Mel tomorrow

Me: Oh My God Really

Jase: Yeah

Me: Congratulations Jase. I'm very happy for you

Jase: But will she say yes?

Me: Of course she'll say yes don't worry

Jase: Thanks Kin I'm just nervous

Me: Don't be she'll say yes. I'm definitely sure about it.

Jase: Ok bye good night

Me: Night McCann

He groaned and I laughed. I finished packing all the gifts, kept on my desk and went to sleep. My phone ringed indicating I had a message.

Jay: Merry Christmas Kinu

Me: Merry Christmas Jay, Good Night. See you tomorrow.

Jay: Night

I went to sleep.

Next Day

I woke up with the sound of birds chirping. I smiled and got up. I took my robe, black bra and lingerie and went to the bathroom. I took a shower, shaved my underarms, legs and hands. I washed my hair with watermelon scented shampoo. I got out of shower, dried my body, wore my bra, lingerie and robe, tied my hair with in a towel and went to my room. I opened my closet and scanned to see what to wear. I saw a pistachio green colour dress, it was sleeveless with a v neck, it had an embroidery of small flowers on the breast and was plain floral, it came to my mid thigh. I took the dress and wore it. I kept my straightner to get heated. I sprayed some perfume. I sat on my vanity, applied a little foundation, mascara, eyeliner, strawberry flavour lip gloss. I wore my anklet and ring. I straightened my hair, took some hair from both the sides and tied in a pistachio coloured clip in the middle and brushed my flicks to the left side with my fingers. I wore medium sized diamond earrings, mini diamond nose piercing and a bracelet. I took my white purse, kept my cell, money, mascara, eyeliner, lip gloss and took my nude heels in my hands and went downstairs. I had already told a maid to take all the gifts to Justin's house.

Me: Kids are you ready

Jake, Jess and Jenny: Yes mom

They came downstairs. Jake was wearing black jeans and a red button up shirt with sleeves rolled up. Jess was wearing a light blue sleeveless dress which came to her mid thigh with blue flats. Jenny was wearing a white sleeveless dress which came to her mid thigh with white ballet flats.