Chapter 17: Justin Bieber

Hey Babe's
It's Justin. Justin Drew Bieber
I'm 26.
You must be knowing everything about me and if you don't then you must be staying under the rock

Justin's P.O.V

I was back in California after my vacation. Selena and I had broken up again. I feel like I love her and then sometimes feel like I'm better off without her.

Ryan: Hey man lets go to the mall. I want to buy some shirts

Me: Ok I also want to buy some supras

I was wearing black jeans, white t shirt, I wore my hoodie along with my Ray Bans. We got out took my white Ferrari and drove to the mall. When we reached the mall I parked my car besides a purple Lamborgini. We got out of the car.

Ryan: Hey man. This car is so cool.

Me: Yeah

I agreed actually the car was pretty cool. I wore my hood over my head to hide myself. We entered the mall and went to check out the stores. After a while we went to the Food Court.

Me: Ryan I'll just come back I have to use the washroom

I went to the washroom did my business. While going back to the Food Court I saw a girl coming out of bookstore. She was wearing a light purple and white dress I think it was an Indian dress. She was beautiful, but I could not look at her face because of her hair. She had long black straight hair which went to her hips. I was just standing there like an idiot watching her. I was getting attracted towards her. I came back to reality when she was no where in sight.

I decided to go back to Ryan. When I was going there, I saw something sparkling on the floor. It was a girl's anklet of butterfly design with diamonds. It was there where I had seen that girl walk maybe its hers. I took it and kept in my pocket and went to Ryan

Ryan: What took you so long

Me: Just 3 girls recognised me

Ryan: Ok

If I told him about that girl I don't know how will he react. So I kept it to myself. We talked for a bit. Then at 4:30 we decided to leave.

When we reached the parking lot I saw that same girl entering the purple Lamborgini. Hmm so that's her car. I watched her drive off from the parking lot. I didn't even realise I had stopped walking till Ryan called me.

Ryan: Hey Justin why are you standing there?

Me: Oh Nothing

We drove off from the mall and when we reached the signal Ryan got a call.

Ryan: Can you drop me to Starbucks

I dropped him to the Starbucks and started driving home. On the way back I saw the purple Lamborgini parked at the beach. I also parked my car and went to the beach.

I scanned the beach and saw the girl sitting on the sand watching the sunset. I noticed that she was wearing the same anklet which I got in the mall but it was only on her left leg the other pair was missing. The wind was blowing her hair, the rays of the sun were making her hair look brown. And again for the 3rd time today I got lost in her beauty. After some time I saw that she checked the time and got up and drove off

I wanted so badly to follow her. But I didn't because it will be stalking. I signed and got back to my car and drove home.

When I reached home I was surprised to see the same purple Lamborgini parked in my neighbours driveway. Maybe it will be someone else. I went to the kitchen made a coffee for myself and took it upstairs to my room, I freshened up and changed into some sweatpants I didn't bother to wear a shirt. I took my coffee and went to my balcony. From my balcony you can see my neighbours balcony and room. The room was well decorated, my attention went to their backyard and saw that same girl in purple dress, leaning on a tree and reading. I was just looking at her and drinking my coffee.

She must have felt my gaze because she turned around to look but didn't find anything. She then finally looked up but I still couldn't see her properly because of the bushes. I could tell she was surprised to see me because she was just staring at me I don't know for how long. She then stood up took her book, cup and hurriedly entered her house looking down. She didn't even took a glance at me to check if I was watching her.

By her reaction I can tell she's a belieber.

She's a BELIEBER. I smirked to myself. I just have to find her name.

*****

AN:

Did you guys liked it?