Chapter 33: Promise

Justin's P.O.V

I was feeling very nervous. I hope she likes what I have planned for her. We were driving in silence.

Me: Baby close your eyes

She pouted

Kinjal: Why

Me: We're almost there. Don't make me you to wear blindfold

Kinjal: I don't want to wear a blindfold

She closed her eyes. I took her hand in mine and interwined our fingers. She smiled. When we reached, I got out of the car and went to her side. I opened her door and took her out. I closed her eyes with my right hand and guided her to walk with my left hand. I whispered in her ear.

Me: Babe slowly open your eyes

She nodded. I took my hand off her eyes, I was standing behind her my hands on her waist and placed my chin on her shoulder. She opened her eyes and gasped. We were on the beach, in the middle was a tent with a dinner table and with a trail of rose petals.

Kinjal: This is so beautiful Jay

Me: But not as beautiful as you

She blushed and turned around in my arms. She hugged and kissed me.

Me: C'mon

We went to the table, I took out the chair for her. She smiled at me and I smiled back.

Me: So what do you want to eat

She smirked at me playfully

Kinjal: Whatever I ask you'll bring it for me

Me: Um......yeah

Kinjal: Spaghetti

I signed in relief

Me: Your wish is my command baby

I winked at her and she laughed. We ate while laughing and talking. When we finished, we were walking on the beach hand in hand. Should I say it to her? Why I'm feeling nervous? I just have to say it. C'mon Justin you can do it. I said to myself.

Kinjal: Is something wrong?

Me: No not at all

We stopped walking.

Me: I want to tell you something

She nodded. I took her left hand and knelt down on 1 knee. She gasped and cupped her mouth with right hand.

Me: I'm not proposing you yet

Her face was scrunched in confusion. I removed the blue velvet box from my pocket and opened it.

Me: It's a promise ring. I promise you baby. You're the only girl, with whom I want to spend my entire life. I was a mess when you left me. I don't want to go through that again. When I saw you crying, my whole world came crashing down. I'm sorry if I hurt you. Promise me baby, no matter what happens you'll be there with me forever?

Kinjal: I promise

I placed the ring in her finger. It had "I promise" engraved on one side and "J♡K" on the other side. I cupped her face and kissed her passionately. We slept on the blanket which I had brought with me and were watching the stars. She was cuddling in my chest. She suddenly started laughing. I looked at her raising my eyebrow.

Me: What are you laughing about babe?

Kinjal: The incident which happened at home

Me: What incident

She looked at me, the red glint sparkling in her eyes.

Kinjal: You were jealous seeing me with Bunty

Me: I was not jealous, I was just asking

Kinjal: You should have seen your face Jay. You were jealous

Me: Ok I admit I was jealous. How I can't be. You're mine baby no one else.

I tightened my grip around her waist. She blushed and hugged me tightly.

Me: So how do I look when I'm jealous

She bit her lip and looked at me. She leaned to my ear and whispered.

Kinjal: You look hot and sexy

She kissed my earlobe. I grabbed her face and kissed her. I traced my tongue on her bottom lip, she opened her mouth. I slipped my tongue in her mouth and tasted every inch of it, she did the same. We pulled away from our make out session.

Kinjal: Wow

Me: Yeah I love you baby

I looked in her eyes sincerely.

Kinjal: I love you too Jay

I really love her. And at that moment, I came to know. She's the one with whom I want to spend my whole life.

*****