Chapter 18: Anklet

Kinjal's P.O.V

To say I was shocked would be an understatement. I went to my room, took a shower to relax myself, I left my hair to dry by itself, I changed into my Daisy Duck pj's. My heart was still beating so fast. I tried to calm myself but it didn't work. I was pacing my room back and forth.

My idol and The Justin Bieber is my neighbour. If someone had told me this in the morning I would have laughed at their face. I once again felt a gaze on me, I stopped pacing, I furrowed my eyebrows and looked out at my balcony to my neighbours balcony and saw that. Justin was standing and leaning on the balcony railing and watching me with a smile on his face. Oh My God. His smile is to die for. I was staring at him for God knows how long. I felt blood rushed to my cheeks due to embarrassment. I quickly turned around and sat on my computer desk took a book and started reading. I hope he stops looking at me. I checked in the reflection of my monitor but he was still looking at me. Suddenly my phone started to ring. I dashed to pick up the call so that he doesn't have to hear his song as my ringtone. I picked up the call.

Me: Hello

Kids: Mom

They screamed

Me: Gosh don't need to scream

I went to my desk and saw that Justin was not looking at me anymore. But I turned around and checked to reassure myself. And surely enough he was not in sight anymore. I turned around again and started my Pc to check my emails and Twitter.

Jake: We miss you mom

Me: I miss you too guys. Can I come back to the institute?

I crossed my fingers and hoped that they allow me to come back. So I don't have to face Justin.

Jase: Don't even think about it

Me: McCann

I exclaimed and heard Melissa laugh on the other side.

Mel: You seriously know how to piss him off

Me: I just like to tease him.

Jess: Mom we have singing and dance competition in the school

Me: Are you going to participate?

Jess: I'm going to participate for singing

Jenny: And I'm going to participate for dance

Me: All the best angels and if you need any help tell me ok

Jenny: Ok bye mom good night we are going to sleep

Me: Good Night kids and take care of yourselves

Jake: Ok mom bye love you

Me: I love you too

I ended the call, checked my mails and replied to some of them. And then I went on Twitter and saw Justin had tweeted just now.

I hope I get to see you again soon.

I hope he's not talking about me.

I felt like something was missing. I just shrugged and decided to sleep. I went to my vanity and removed my earrings, nose piercing and ring. I bend down to remove my anklet and saw that my right anklet was missing. I must have misplaced it. I signed sadly, they were my favourite anklet. I have to buy a new pair. But its hard to find the same design. I signed once again and went to sleep.

Next Day

I woke up and took a shower and dressed in an Indian dress again. The top was floral in green with golden collars and border, the bottom and dupatta were of golden coloured, it had long netted green sleeves with also golden border. I wore my gold, earrings, nose piercing and took my anklet and left to go to the mall.

When I reached the mall, I went to the jewellery store and showed him my anklet. He brought the same pair as mine which was the last piece of the stock.

???: Wow these are beautiful. Can you get me the same as those?

I turned around and saw Pattie. Yes Pattie Justin Bieber's mom.

Shopkeeper: Sorry ma'am those were the last pair

Pattie frowned

Me: You can take them

Pattie: No it's ok

Me: I insist

Pattie: Thank you so much

Me: Welcome

She bought the anklet and we left the store, we went to Food Court for lunch.

Pattie: What's your name

Me: Kinjal. Kinjal Nayaka

Pattie: I'm Pattie

Me: I know

I shook her hand and started walking peacefully. She started calling someone

Pattie: Hey can you pick me up from the mall

???: ............

Pattie: It's okay I'll take a cab

Me: I'll drop you

Pattie: Are you sure?

Me: Yaa

We had our lunch and left. We entered the parking lot and went to my car. I started driving.

Me: Are you going to Justin's house?

Pattie: Yaa. You know where he stays?

Me: Yeah I'm his neighbour. The house to his right is mine

Pattie: Ok

We reached the house and I dropped Pattie and went home. I entered the house and went to my room. I changed into pink pj's which had a light pink sleeveless t shirt with Minnie Mouse on it and white pajama shorts with pink polka dot.

I went to my pc and logged on to Twitter, I saw that Justin Bieber had followed me. I quickly went to see his room but he was no where in sight. I started jumping and screaming like a maniac.

Me: Ahh Oh My God, Oh My God, Oh My God. Justin Bieber followed me. I can't believe it. Ahhhhhh

I blasted Bollywood music on a medium volume and started dancing. After a while my phone started to ring. I stopped the music and picked up the call and went out on the balcony.

*****