Chapter 55: An Empty Mind~

WARNING: EXPLICIT WRITING AHEAD

Jimin's hips grinded upwards and sank so gently against the bedsheets. His breathing became heavy and the subtle teases Jungkook caused with just the soft caress of his fingertip tracing along Jimin's wet slit, was enough to have the human letting out a gentle gasp into the kiss he shared with the android. Those soft little touches meant so much more, they made Jimin feel as if he was getting on edge with this satisfaction until he craved for more.

While he had Jungkook towering over him, kissing him passionately, the android suddenly pulled away from the kiss and looked into Jimin's eyes. But just then, the guilt returned to him. Whatever this was to the android, it was enough to poison his mind and distract him when Jimin would always fill that spot on his database. The second Jungkook stopped and continued to look Jimin in the eyes, the man knew something was up.

Carefully that soft and comforting hand of his slid up to caress the side of Jungkook's face. In a second where Jungkook couldn't empty his thoughts once guilt returned to him as he peered into Jimin's eyes, only the human was able to bring him out of his head once again. Now, his mind became empty the second Jimin brought him back into reality.

"My Jungkook...Come back to me..." Jimin said into his usual soft whisper while his hand never failed to continue running along Jungkook's perfectly chiseled face. "Are you okay?"

"Of course I am, Jimin," Jungkook answered almost instantly and continued to kiss Jimin. Always tending to keep him from sitting up even once. At the same time, Jungkook did have things he longed to tell Jimin, but the timing was something he just couldn't grasp. He was too scared of Jimin abandoning him and going for someone more human than he could ever be.

His eyes vibrated in a pink hue as his thoughts were only silenced for now. His hand slid back to Jimin's length and resumed caressing his length and hearing the weak whimpers Jimin released in between his soft lips.

"A-Ah~"

"With you... I'm always okay, Jimin..." Jungkook went on and kept whispering in Jimin's ear. The gravelly tone to his voice was enough to leave Jimin fantasizing just hearing each other become breathless as the bed squeaked from the thrusting Jimin just couldn't stop imagining. He wanted it so badly now, he couldn't contain himself any longer.

Jimin turned his head and deepened just the passionate kiss before it became messy. With that, Jungkook tugged the waistband of his partner's underwear and slid it down Jimin's legs. Leaving the human completely naked. Once he had Jimin fully exposed underneath him, he trailed his hungry wet kisses down to the center of Jimin's sharp collar bones before using his tongue to slide down from Jimin's chest right to his pelvis. As he did so, Jungkook's dominant stare never peeled away from the human. He just knew this was Park Jimin's weakness.

"I never knew... how sensitive and submissive a human could be... especially to the touch of something like me..." Jungkook thought as he softly kissed the center of Jimin's pelvis, just kissing him above his hard member. "I know many ways to please you... something an average human can't do..." Jungkook remained in his thoughts as he looked up at the human, keeping eye contact with him before he softly kissed the tip of Jimin's slit.

"Mh... Jungkook..."

"Shh... don't be nervous... I won't harm you..." the creation assured as his wet kisses stopped along the side of Jimin's length before Jungkook licked along the tip. This alone caused Jimin to arch his hips forward and press his head back. Never did he think he could see the day Jungkook would pleasure him this way and yet, he did not complain one bit.