Chapter 45: Own~

WARNING: EXPLICIT WRITING AHEAD

The delicate touch Jungkook possessed was enough to leave Jimin longing for more. Once Jungkook's hand slipped underneath the waistband to Jimin's underwear, he was able to stroke the shaft and tease the tip to Jimin's member. Becoming the cause of every shiver and whimper Jimin would begin to let out. The second Jungkook's grip met with the length, Jimin began to tremble as he struggled to hold himself up.

You're so eager for my touch~" Jungkook whispered while the tip of his finger traced along Jimin's sensitive slit. Causing instantly jolts to Jimin's body along with innocent trembles to his knees. "I know you can't stop thinking of me... touching you here, kissing you, and fucking you. Don't worry, I'll make sure to satisfy every part of you..." the android went on as he began to jerk Jimin off. Leaning in until his lips kissed the side of Jimin's neck once again. "I'll leave you obsessed with the feeling of me inside of you..."

"Ah-Ah..." Jimin softly moaned to his partner, not even daring to keep the beautiful gleam of his brown eyes open at all. Jimin couldn't focus, of course, there was never a moment where he could even when he had his first time with the android. Jungkook's knowledge about this subject always ranged from so much to so little, it always left Jimin surprised at the way this creation ould behave in the sheets.

"I love it... when you whimper your moans just like that, Ah... I can't get enough of that..." Jungkook's sly whispers then shifted into a growl, a tempted growl that amplified the rasp to his deep voice for his response that sent shivers down Jimin's spine. "I want to hear more of it..."

"Jungkook...." Jimin moaned softly once his hips began to buckle against the bed. Trying his best not to dwell on the sensation of Jungkook touching and constantly stroking his length in a way that made it difficult for Jimin to hold still. But no matter what, the sensual teasing was his weakness and Jungkook took note of that. "A-Ah... oh, Jungkook!"

"Don't tell me you're going to cum so soon... we've only started~" Jungkook whispered and suddenly stopped fondling Jimin just within his underwear. "I won't rush this... I'm going to take my time on you. Make you dwell on this memory longer than the first..."

Jimin threw his head against the pillow as he listened to Jungkook open a cabinet and retrieved the lube they used before. At that moment, Jimin tried to hold off on cumming too soon. He only wanted to last longer just so he could enjoy what Jungkook longed to show him and give him. But his eagerness and desperation for touch timed him on that too.

Once Jungkook began to coat his fingers with the lube, he returned to the bed, still keeping his pants on as he completely pulled Jimin's underwear down to have him already nude before him.

"Jimin... lower your chest against the bed but keep your hips up..." Jungkook advised Jimin, leaving him more comfortable than before. "Don't be nervous.. you trust me, don't you? You're beautiful... I don't want you to get nervous~"

"I trust you..." Jimin whispered breathlessly as his member remained hard, begging for the android's touch once again.

"Good..." Jungkook whispered and traced his middle finger along Jimin's entrance before inserting it in. Making sure Jimin was well prepared for the rest of the night. "Jimin, let me be the only one you trust like this..." Jungkook whispered and as he continued to finger Jimin; pushing in and pulling out his middle finger until he slowly slipped in his ring finger. "The one you trust to touch you... kiss you and give you everything..."

"Ah~ Jungkook... oh!" Jimin moaned a bit louder, pressing his head against the pillow and burying his red face the more Jungkook continued to thrust his two fingers in and out of him. "MH~"