Chapter 28: Moving On

The grip Jungkook had on Hoseok's wrist suddenly loosened as the teeth he bared towards the man who assisted in his creation, began to conceal. The more he stood there, he knew he had to calm himself down in the presence of this human who had complete power over him.

"Now that we're done here... do you have anything else that you want from me?" Hoseok asked into a more softer tone as he looked at Jungkook in his vibrant red gaze. "Go on."

"I'm using your car later," Jungkook mentioned and pulled his hand away from Hoseok's grip so abruptly. "Jimin and I are off to the beach..."

"Ah, I see... isn't it a little too cold for the beach?" Hoseok questioned, but Jungkook could only dare to deepen his gaze.

"I'm not stupid, of course I know that. We will only be there for the moment."

"Alright, try not to kill him there and think you can throw his body in the ocean... Remember, everything you do is recorded in your eyes from the moment you power on to the moment you turn off to charge. All of it is stored in your database. So if Jimin mysteriously disappears, you better hope I don't power you off to find anything on you," Hoseok stated. He longed to catch Jungkook slipping up and the android knew it by now.

"Well don't get too excited, I'm not harming Jimin at all..." the android let out a scoff right after. "If you're so ready to turn me in, why don't you do it now? I have nothing to lose, only then will you need to explain to Jimin why the android he enjoyed being around so much, just vanished... have fun with that part he seems to get attached too easily but then yet again, he's been through that pain before."

"You speak as if you don't feel a connection towards Jimin. If I was to turn you in now, you wouldn't care about leaving Jimin?" The human asked and left Jungkook speechless as he turned his face away. "Hm... I stand corrected. You're only bluffing to make yourself sound better. Unless... you only envy Jimin and want to stay with him longer to learn more about humans so you can mimic the best out of your abilities... is that right?"

"You don't know anything so stay out of my business," that low growl erupted from Jungkook as his eyes locked onto Hoseok once more. "Don't bother me and I won't bother you..."

"Jungkook, I only do this for you. Your envious and obsessive behavior won't do you any good, so take my words and understand them. Understand that those flaws are things you shouldn't be proud of."

"If you don't like them so much, why don't you take them out of me? Oh wait, you can't, it's all because you didn't create me so anything you put in me, you can't find a way to take out. Just saying that is way better than having me guess, Hoseok," Jungkook concluded and took a second to look at the man before him as he started to walk off after. "I'll be in my room charging."

The moment Jungkook left for his room, Hoseok remained there, letting out a sharp exhale as if he was holding his breath for the longest. His mind replayed the whole encounter as his hands began to tremble. The second he looked back at his toast sitting on the plate, he no longer had the appetite to continue eating it. Hoseok remained standing in place as his hands continued to shake. Secretly hiding the fears he had bottled up of the young android just so he wouldn't show any weaknesses.

Hoseok put on this bold and fearless side of himself at times when it came to facing Jungkook; he no longer wished to be the doormat to the creation he only assisted on when it came to his existence, yet, it left him feeling so afraid of what could come after. Jungkook was unpredictable; the type of unpredictable that left Hoseok fearing whether he was going to wake up in the morning or not. That's how much fear he had built up inside him after telling Jungkook off for once and for all.