Chapter 35: All That I Am~

WARNING: EXPLICIT WRITING AHEAD

Jimin was breathless after whispering those impatient words. The tip of his member began to gush with pre-cum as he laid there, longing for Jungkook's touch while the android only smirked and guided his hands down the human's soft and gentle chest that kept rising and falling with every sharp breath he took.

"Shh... I'll give you what you want, okay?" Jungkook whispered against Jimin's ear, kissing him against his cheek as a distraction to when he reached for the bottle of lube. As Jimin's breathing doubled impatiently, his face pointed to the side of the room as he closed his eyes. Longing to lose himself in the way Jungkook would kiss and suck the sensitive parts to his neck; giving him the love bites that he never knew an android could do, but everything was there. Jungkook was capable of doing it all, which sometimes surprised him.

Abruptly, Jungkook poured enough lube onto his fingers before slowly sliding his hand down to where Jimin's sensitive entrance was. As his index fingers traced the rim, Jimin's eyes opened instantly from the feeling as he looked down to see that Jungkook was carefully inserting his middle finger.

"Ah... Jungkook..." Jimin moaned with a quiver of his bottom lip as he continued to watch the way Jungkook's finger began to pull in and out carefully until he had to pull it out and allow his thumb to carefully massage the entrance.

"Empty your mind... you're getting tense..." Jungkook whispered in Jimin's ear. "Only focus on me... can you do that?"

"Mh- mhm..."

"Good..." Jungkook concluded and distracted Jimin by pressing his lips against his partner's. Kissing the plump center and having him let out a sharp gasp the second his middle finger slipped in and out in order to prep him for something more.

In and out Jungkook's finger moved; following a moderate pace as he slipped in his ring finger now. He knew that Jimin was at a crossroad of being impatient but also being tense and nervous, so he was gentle in every way possible, guiding Jimin through while he prepped him and kept him calm. The last thing the android ever wanted was to harm his partner.

Jimin's breathless moans began to surface the more Jungkook intended to prepare him at the very beginning. He couldn't seem to contain himself when Jungkook passionately kissed him, fingered his sensitive entrance, while his other hand dragged the tip of his finger along his wet slit. There were many things he tried not to lose himself in because if he did, he wouldn't last long enough to experience so much more.

"Ah~" Jimin's sweet little moan grew a little louder as his breathing increased. This caused Jungkook to look him in the eyes and grow tempted to hear more than the small and broken little moans Jimin could muster. Jungkook was curious to hear what Jimin was truly capable of doing that moment.

There, Jungkook pulled his ring and middle finger out of Jimin the second he knew Jimin was well prepared for what lay ahead. He knew at this point, Jimin was no longer nervous, rather, desperate to feel more. His small hands gripped onto the bed sheets all the way to his breathless and pink face always having a way to beg when his lips were occupied by his breathless gasps in between each action.

Jimin listened to Jungkook remove the rest of his pants and only dared to look down and notice his length was already hard and standing. Everything about Jungkook looked so real, he didn't feel nervous about what had yet to happen. As Jungkook caught onto the way Jimin looked at his body, the android leaned in until he caged the human underneath him.

"Don't worry, I'll never hurt you..." Jungkook whispered, believing his size truly intimidated Jimin. As he kept Jimin entranced by his pink gaze, his hands coated his length with the lube and allowed a bit to cover Jimin's entrance. Once he was ready, with his free hand he carefully positioned his tip at the entrance while his other hand slid up to cup the side of Jimin's face. Keeping Jimin locked within his gaze to assure him and ease every lingering doubt he had. "Tell me when to stop..."