Chapter 44: The Night

"I will look into memorizing the route in order to find the place you need," Yoongi assured. Taking a step forward and sitting down on the chair before the computer. "No problem, I can have it memorized by today! How long should I keep this android here?"

       "Hm... do you think he has any more memories with Hoseok or Jungkook?"

        "Not sure... we can check, I'm sure we can hold him back just a little, this is important after all," The creation assured and watched the handsome smile form along Seokjin's plump lips.

      "Let's take some time to check and then I'll let you memorize the route," Seokjin answered. The tall and handsome man stood by the Android's side and began to look through the endless footage of Taehyung's memories. Never daring to tamper with them but just observing anything concerning Jungkook and Hoseok themselves.

      Right as Yoongi began to search through the footage, he took a moment to pause once Jimin came across the screen once more. Instantly remembering the familiar sense of mystery and longing for someone he knew nothing about. This instantly caused him to turn back and point his head in the direction where his creator stood.

       "Seokjin, I have a question..." Yoongi whispered. Becoming a little embarrassed to ask this question as the screen paused on such a happy and enchanting young man that bared his ethereal features with every smile.

      "What is it, my little android?"

      "What happens to an android after getting reactivated? I don't think you told me much after I was powered back on..."

      "Well aren't you curious today, hm? Let me answer that question for you. When an android is reactivated after a deactivation, the database is wiped completely so you forget so much in your past run, but since you were recently reactivated, you will have a sense of familiarity with those who encountered you before. You will feel a small connection with those people but you won't understand or know why. Just know that this will be temporary and in time, you will forget the feeling of familiarity and begin a new run. Starting all over from the very bottom."

      "But... why? Did I do something bad in my past run? I don't understand..." Yoongi replied and looked up at the screen where familiarity beamed. "Was it necessary to take away so much?"

      "From what I was told before I reactivated you recently, is that you caused an information overload to your system. With memories of that, it was bound to happen again so we had to remove that from your system along with so much more. You can't understand it completely because you are not built to do so... let's forget about this because if you don't, you will follow the same fate again. It's good to also keep your distance from those who give you that feeling. It's for your sake," Seokjin assured and placed his hand over Yoongi's shoulder. But as he did so, he only noticed that the Android's attention was locked onto Jimin within the screen, holding such a beautiful smile that left Seokjin to realize that Yoongi was feeling the sense of familiarity within this human in particular.

      "And what about... androids that were bonded with another? Did I... have a bond with a human being?" Yoongi almost hesitated to ask that question. His eyes latched onto the human in the screen, hoping that there was an agreement to his question but the silence Seokjin supplied him with has only left Yoongi to assume a different answer.

      "When an android is deactivated and reactivated when it had a previous bond with a human, it will still hold onto that bond even if the memories within the database were wiped clean. The bond is still there but they will have to resume living without those memories. You however, didn't have a human you were bonded to before you were deactivated and you don't have one now," answered the creator as he watched Yoongi nod his head softly and resume playing through the footage after he paused over Jimin's presence for a while now. Forgetting everything after Seokjin brought him back into reality.