Chapter 49: All That I Am

"It's been a few days already... Where is he?" Hoseok asked himself and began to pace around the living room. "I tried contacting him, tracking him, but I got nothing... where could he have gone?" the human rambled on. Pacing around the room like a crazy man that was seconds away from pulling all of his silk hair out.

By now, the bags under his eyes indicated how restless he has become after staying up and wondering where this android could have gone. He thought of every way to track a creation and unfortunately, he has done it all. He continued to pace around hoping for a new idea to strike him, but nothing happened. He only found himself racing to the window and pulling the curtain apart slightly in hopes of seeing the android standing across the street, on his way to the front door like always, but nothing. All he saw was an android on the phone, standing from afar and staring at the house he lived in.

"What... is he doing?" Hoseok asked himself. Not being able to recognize this pale creation and the odd sense of gaze detection that came along with it, he only pulled himself away from the window and let out a sigh. Beginning to fear what could have happened to the creation. "I need to relax... relax... relax... Taehyung could not have gone to the department! He's too smart to go against my own words..." Hoseok went on, rambling to himself in order to silence his worries. "He wouldn't do that... it's just a random android standing outside and it's not one of Seokjin's androids here to find me! Nothing's wrong... everything's okay!"

Hoseok went on and on, wondering, fearing, and fighting back every thought in his head when it came to getting caught. In his heart, he knew Taehyung wouldn't go to Seokjin and expose him, but the more he thought of it, the more he began to doubt it entirely.

"He could have... he could have done it and now, Seokjin will find me and-"

"What are you going on about?" Jungkook asked as he stepped out from his room. Latching his uneasy glare onto the human standing within the living room, tempted to look out the window to see the pale android once again but was distracted by the creation behind him. "Having issues with your little android?"

"What? No... that's not it..." Hoseok replied and tried his best not to think back at the moment Jungkook nearly choked him to death. With just the memory of it, the hairs on the back of his neck began to stand and his eyes averted looking at the android that stood far behind him. No matter what, he could never forget that moment Jungkook pinned him to the ground, applying pressure over his neck and looking at him through his tears saying 'you don't love me', that had to be the hardest pill Hoseok had to swallow, yet they went on about their day after that. Avoiding each other and shutting eachother out until now.

After replying to the android, the atmosphere within the room thickened and nothing else came out of his quivering lips. He only hoped Jungkook wouldn't shove a knife to his throat and leave him in the comfort of his own home to die alone. These thoughts concerned Hoseok, but it took a while for the human to understand that Jungkook had a reason to behave this way and it was all his fault. The upbringing of the android was beyond the creation's control and it was his creators fault for poisoning his mind so early that he became irreversible.

There Hoseok stood. Not finding any words to say as Jungkook stood there, watching him breathe and slightly shiver from the chills he sent running down his spine. Before, Hoseok didn't fear Jungkook like this because he didn't think the android was capable, but now, he knew what the android could do and he remained there, fearing for his life every second the unpredictable creation stood within the same room.

"I know an issue when I see one. Of course, I am an issue myself so I can tell..." Jungkook went on and stepped forward, tucking the bottom of his black turtleneck shirt into the black dress pants that hugged his hips perfectly. No matter what, he always kept the intimidating look he emitted in order to be seen as someone above an android and a human combined especially around Hoseok; someone he barely trusted.