Chapter 50: The Red Flags

Jungkook continued to keep the human in his arms. He enjoyed the feeling of his heart skipping a beat and his breathing increasing, let alone, the pink in his eyes never becoming dull and the way his face lit up in the presence of the human. The android figured this was just like the movies where humans are falling in love and acting in their human nature. Oh, how Jungkook admired Jimin and the new way he was feeling. With such love, Jungkook was desperate to keep it and never let go. Love to him was something new and as a curious little android he was, he longed to know more about loving another since he had never felt this way before. Like a child, everything was new to him.

Jimin was aware that the android himself was bound to him and he could tell Jungkook had a difficult time pulling away from hugs that weren't meant to take so long. However, Jimin didn't care. His heart raced in his partner's arms and every moment they spent it within each other's arms, he would only smile and embrace every second. Moments like these fed into the idea that Jungkook wouldn't harm him in any way and that idea fended off Taehyung's warnings. At the end of the day, Jungkook wouldn't hurt a fly, right? Jimin had rather hoped so.

"Jungkook...." Jimin said into the hug as he slowly pulled his body away to get the attention of the android, but pulling away from a hug always became so challenging when it came to Jungkook. "Ah- I... I need to tell you something-"

"You can tell me..." Jungkook replied and smiled at the human in his arms. "Look at me and tell me..."

"Well..." Jimin replied and glided his hands up Jungkook's chest. Catching onto the way his artificial heart raced while his pink gaze remained locked onto the human before him. For once, those eyes didn't seem to give him the chills but it was only when Jungkook became romantic. Any other day with his bone chilling blue gaze, was what haunted Jimin every second.

"Go on..."

"I haven't heard from Taehyung in a while... so I called Namjoon and we made plans to go out to drink sometime," Jimin mentioned and noticed the second Jungkook's hands began to loosen around his body. "I'll have to call him back in a bit but I won't be here for a night. I'll be out drinking with Namjoon and maybe if Taehyung comes around, he'll be with us too."

"But... What about me?" Jungkook asked as the soft voice of his emerged into the question. "I thought you were going to stay with me..."

"Ah, Jungkook, you know I love to stay here with you, but one of these days, I'll need to go out for once. What if one day you're no longer here by my side? I can't rely on you and I've told you this before-"

"Jimin, I'm not going anywhere for a long time so, stay here."

The look Jungkook had in his eyes as he peered into the eyes of his partner, told a story, but not just any story of love, but the nitty and gritty of it. His eyes told a story of longing and envy along with the ugly jealousy that accompanied his flaws. Jungkook looked into Jimin's soul at that moment and could only get upset at the idea that Jimin was of course, going to hang out with another human, something Jungkook was not but tried so hard to be. With the tight bond Jungkook had with his partner and sudden love, he didn't want to think of Jimin going to someone else. It enraged him.

"Listen to me...." Jimin whispered. The second Jungkook's hands around his body loosened, Jimin was desperate to keep him close in that very moment so he wouldn't lose him in the conversation. His hands travelled up to the head of his partner as he cupped Jungkook's face within the palms of his soft touch. "I know you want me to stay with you and... we have forever to do that! But, I just need to go out for the night. I'm sure you'll be fine. I don't want to stay in this house forever... I'm going to need to break out of my fear of the outside. Now that I know Yoongi doesn't recognize me and I am able to move on, don't you think it's better for me to go out more?"