Chapter 31: I Promise

Jimin's thoughts went silent and his fears finally ran far away to the point where he could no longer see them swarming around in his mind. He didn't know how he managed to behave out of place and say such a thing to Jungkook, but there he remained; looking into the chilling eyes of the android before him and expecting a wave of embarrassment that was bound to drop over his shoulders like a ton of bricks, yet he risked it all as something he would never do. But for Jungkook, he found himself going against every doubt he had.

      "Kiss me..." Jungkook replayed Jimin's soft and innocent whisper in his head until he leaned in and ran his hand along Jimin's warm cheek. Everything about this human, Jungkook admired. The way his soft skin had its own source of warmth and innocence, to the way that his eyes tended to tear up in seconds without having a shock followed along with a tear. Everything organic about the living intrigued Jungkook so much, he had no issues in complying to Jimin's innocent demand.

      Jimin looked into Jungkook's pink gaze and at that moment, he recalled that Jungkook was feeling romantic or flirty. The sight of this alone left Jimin to feel a little less afraid of saying those words, so he remained there, embracing the gentle caress of Jungkook's hand over his angelic face.

      "Okay..." Jungkook whispered as he leaned in closer to the point where the tip of their noses were touching now. Blood raced to the apples of Jimin's cheeks the second Jungkook agreed and cupped his face closer to his. Finally, this was a moment Jimin never knew he would ever see again; to be caressed, protected and kissed by another android.

        Just then, Jimin closed his eyes to feel his own lips meet with Jungkook's for the first time. With the sound of the waves crashing just outside of the car and their hearts beating in sync, the sweet touch of their own lips meeting and adding onto the warmth they enjoyed, was a memory the two longed to paint on the same canvas. Jimin's plump lips continued to latch and softly break away from the Android's soft and cloud-like lips, but there was a moment Jimin took that caused him to continue this first kiss and make it last forever. He didn't want to break away and Jungkook was quick to catch onto it.

       Jungkook slowly moved in further until he was able to capture Jimin beneath him, locking his lips and embracing every gentle touch their lips shared at that very moment. They continued the kiss as the creation remained above the innocent human, their kiss still remained passionate and gentle; that was the only way Jungkook had ever hoped to keep it. His arms wrapped around Jimin's frame as they hugged into the kiss; the kiss that kept breaking away and rejoicing until Jimin finally noticed that this was far more than just a gentle kiss, this was him making out with the android towering above him, kissing and an endless beating of the heart that assisted that very moment.

      Just when Jungkook finally pulled his lips away and kept his forehead against Jimin's, his eyes were latched onto the rose-colored lips of a human beneath him. Wanting to discover so much more and longing to feed into his curiosity, yet, he stopped himself and could only remain there; staring at the lips he longed to kiss once again.

      Jimin became breathless after he spent his first kiss with Jungkook, underneath and embraced by the one he knew would protect him. Yet, those eyes that tended to shift into many colors throughout the day, always tended to give him those chills despite the atmosphere breaking away from the cold and remaining warm.

      "Jungkook..." Jimin whispered softly and just couldn't remove his hands from the creation. As Jungkook hugged his body against his, Jimin did the same, only, cupping the sides of his daring face and keeping him close to where their breathing matched.

       "Yes, Jimin?"

        "Kiss me again... I don't want this moment to end, Jungkook," Jimin whispered. His plea of curiosity and longing was something Jungkook never heard before, but of course, he didn't want to deny it all. He was intrigued and found this as something he would hope to understand further. So far, he loved the feeling. Carefully, the corners of his lips curled into a smile and by there, he leaned in and began to kiss Jimin again.