Chapter 66: A Final Tear Drop

"Seokjin, please!" cried Hoseok. He slid his hand down to hold Jungkook by the wrist as he continued to gaze into the eyes of the man he once was close with. "You don't know how marvelous his existence is! How different and how life changing he could be! Taehyung, tell him! You know how different he is..."

"He is, sir! I've seen him."

"But he has harmed Hoseok before, right, Taehyung? What are the odds of him doing it again? He's too far gone... stop wasting my time, Hoseok. The sooner I can get this done, the sooner I can leave and maybe the sooner you can come back to work with me..."

Jungkook at the time, couldn't tell who to pay attention to. His eyes latched onto Yoongi yet his mind longed to beg for his existence in order to keep running. He didn't want to stop now, not when Jimin had already professed his love to him. There was nothing he wanted more in this world than to stay with his true love, Park Jimin. As he longed to say something, Yoongi's existence kept distracting him. He knew Yoongi didn't remember Jimin now, but what were the odds of them reuniting? Jungkook was a jealous creation at heart and Seokjin knew that. Why else did Seokjin bring Yoongi along?

"Come back to work with you? How can I if you don't trust that what we created can be something greater? If you can't trust me on what I see, how will we get back to where we were? Seokjin, if you take Jungkook apart, I'll never forgive you!"

"Sir, he may have his flaws but can't you fix him? You made him too, there's only so much Hoseok can do," Taehyung continued. In reality, he didn't want to fight for Jungkook. Jungkook was heavily flawed but for Hoseok, he longed to make the human happy and deep down, he knew Jungkook made Jimin happy as well. Jungkook was very unpredictable and Taehyung didn't like that, but if Hoseok was able to feel so much guilt and pain about creating Jungkook like that, then there was bound to be love for this man-made android. There just had to be.

"So, do you all really want me to allow this unpredictable android to run loose? Obsess over humans, become destructive in front of humans, be capable of killing and even... stalking? I'm surprised Jimin hasn't feared you just yet, Jungkook. Hoseok, why don't you talk to him about those televisions in his room? About how you saw them with your own eyes and decided to turn him in to me after that? Honestly, if I don't take him apart, how will he live in this world? Even if he longs to change, things won't ever leave him because he has his true personality deeply coded into him... he has no remorse or room for guilt in him... he's a jealous creation, do you need evidence of that? Well, there's Min Yoongi, Park Jimin's ex android. You all know the rest."

"Yoongi doesn't remember Jimin, you know that... you're only doing this to bring out the worst in him..." Hoseok went on and released Jungkook in order to give Seokjin his full attention. Only then did he regret letting Jungkook go only after.

"Maybe I have to bring out the worst in him to show the true side of him. If he is bad on the inside, it's bound to be revealed on the outside. He's only the bad apple. If I am to let him go just like this, he will continue to hide his true self... there is no more escaping, Hoseok. You lost," The creator continued and made a smirk towards the sight of Jungkook glaring at Yoongi. He could already tell he was jealous now. "Oh, I must have forgotten... Jungkook is bound to Jimin, isn't he? We've never seen him act jealous when it came to his human being once loved by another... this will be something to learn from, right Hoseok?"

"Jungkook, stop it..." Hoseok whispered as he turned around to see Jungkook glaring at Yoongi in silence. The two androids were staring into each other's eyes, waiting for something else to happen yet, none of them wanted to move first. Yoongi wasn't capable of hurting others, only to protect, but Jungkook was able to harm and even kill like an actual human could.