Chapter 46: Someone to Trust~

WARNING: EXPLICIT WRITING AHEAD

Those sweet sounds emitting from Jimin's lips along with the way the headboard began to constantly meet with the wall, became something Jungkook never hoped to forget. Everything in this very moment, Jeon Jungkook recorded in his mind to keep forever. Of course, how could he ever long to forget this? He just couldn't. The way his heart raced and how his hips moved in sync with Jimin's trembling body, it was everything that made him feel closer to being human than before. In this moment, he felt alive and that's what he enjoyed the most along with being with his partner.

"Ah... ah~ Jimin... Jimin..." Jungkook moaned against Jimin's ear as his hips pushed In forward. Longing to give Jimin every inch of him as he thrusted in quickly. "Oh- my J-Jimin..." Jungkook found it a bit more difficult to deliver the words he longed to say all while his breathing increased. Interrupting every sentence with a sharp exhale along with a growl.

"J-Jungkook!" Jimin gasped loudly and kept his hands latched against the headboard. He couldn't dare to say anything else but to moan the name of his partner and let out soft whimpers right after. Nothing else escaped his lips at that very moment but just Jungkook's name and nothing else.

Jimin closed his eyes tightly, pressing his head back to rest against the shoulder of his android while the length of his partner clashed against his entrance. Constantly making him jolt his hips forward and mewl from such a foreign feeling he only hoped to feel more of. As he kept his head leaning back against Jungkook's shoulder, the Android's hand remained latched against the center of the human's neck; holding him in place with such a possessive position that left Jimin succumbing to the android even in bed.

"Speechless... hm? J-Just like me... ah~" Jungkook spoke breathlessly after peppering gentle kisses against the side of his human's neck. "Jimin... Ah-Ah... oh Jimin!" Jungkook moaned a bit louder as his panting became heavier. Everything about him now seemed so real to Jimin, but even he knew that the android was only built this way. His creation was well thought out and at times it surprised Jimin for the most part.

Just as Jungkook noticed the pre-cum gushing out of the tip from his partner's slit, he only became curious and trailed the hand that once remained at the center of Jimin's neck, down to rub the head of the human's member. With every exciting thrust and wet slap that filled the room accompanied by the vulnerable moans and clashes of the headboard meeting the wall continuously, was enough to keep Jimin drilling on the edge where he longed to cum as soon as he reached his climax.

"J-Jungkook-ah! N-Not there!" Jimin mewled through the endless whimpers as his eyes finally pried opened and latched down to where the android ran the tip of his finger against in order to tease the human out of his own curiosity.

"Why not?~" Jungkook asked teasingly against his ear, pushing himself deep in before pulling out and thrusting faster in order to keep Jimin from speaking further. The way Jimin would try to form sentences in a moment like this was something Jungkook found interesting and just couldn't tell what else he loved about it. He just loved to see another side of the human he adored so much.

"I-I'm... ah-Ah... I'm sensitive..." Jimin whispered through a labored moan. As he did so, his hands never ceased to pull away from the headboard. No matter how badly he longed to touch Jungkook at that moment, his hands remained pressed against the place they were bound to from the second he was put in that position. "I-I'll cum..."

"There's nothing wrong with that..." Jungkook whispered and finally pulled his hand away before trailing it back to Jimin's neck. Displaying his dominance over the human with just a simple brush of the hand that kept playing back and forth from the base of his neck to the center of his chest. "If I make you feel good... wouldn't you... want to show me?"