SPECIAL: His Secret (The Witness) III

A/N: Hello everyone! This chapter will feature Lisa's point of view, and how she find out about his evil plan, and secret.

[SPECIAL]

(This special chapter will feature Lisa's point of view)

October 4, 2016

It's really hard to please everyone. Boy, man, guys, or whatever you call them they're all the same. You'll still fall for one person unexpectedly.

I'm with my gorgeous friends at the mall. Yep, it's right, we are more gorgeous than that squad. Especially Nayeon and Jeongyeon who kept on rolling their eyes whenever they saw us.

I always get what I want. And yes, I want someone to be mine. The newly transferred kid from STEM 11 - A. Oh gosh, not to mention that he's adorable and cute.

No, I mean I really like him. Is it love at first sight? Or I don't exactly know what do I really feel towards him. All I know is I want him.

Ah, so this is love huh?

"Lili, where are we heading?" Jennie unnie asked me, as we roam our eyes around. Me myself has actually no idea. "Are you guys hungry?"

"Why don't we eat first? What do you think?" It was Rosé unnie.

"Yes! That's great! And then we will go have some fun, and we'll go to the club later!" It was Jisoo unnie, then she turned to me. "How about you, Lili? Are you coming with us at the club, later?"

I smirked, and didn't hesitate to answer. "Of course!"

Yes! We really love clubbing. I remember how our group fooled Jin oppa. He treated us as his own friends, but alas! We tricked him. I can sense that Jisoo-yah unnie likes Jin oppa, but I don't know.

I remember the cafeteria scene. Tsk, I remember how Jin oppa called us 'witches' and pushed us away! And, also that time, it's seems like my Jungkook is not interested in me. Up until now.

How sad.

As much as I wanted to discuss about the past, maybe I'll be doing it in some other time. But for now, we need to enjoy! Damn!

After eating at a fancy restaurant (yes, were damn rich! We don't need Jin oppa anymore), we settled down at shopping. Woah, there's so many gorgeous outfits, that will surely fit my sexy and hot body!

Bangtwice squad girls can't even relate, HAHAHAHA~

I'm pretty sure if the newbie would see me in my gorgeous and sexy outfit, he'll crave for my touch—oops, kidding!

"Hey, guys what do you think?" Jisoo unnie comes out, and twirl around. "Does it look good to me?"

"Everything fits to you, Sooya!" Jennie unnie complimented.

"I like it, babe~" Rosé unnie seconded with a wink.

"You're so gorgeous, unnie!" Me myself exclaimed and clapped my hands. My two other unnie's followed.