SPECIAL: Correcting Mistakes (The Traitor) II

A/N: Hello! So this special chapter will be featuring on how Dahyun was been dragged in this mess.

[SPECIAL]

(This special chapter will feature Dahyun's point of view)

January 20, 2017

Fate really love to play tricks on us. Sometimes, I wonder how would I be able to escape at this cruel world. God knows how I regretted what the fuck I have done.

Damn him for tricking me.

I have a confession to make: I knew exactly who is the criminal who did that disgusting thing to my Jeongyeon unnie. How? I was the one who did a part on his mundane task. I have a part on there, which I regretted it so much, to the point that I wanted to kill him.

Damn, I played right in his hands!

That man ask me to do it. In exchange of money.

I only did it, because of me, having a blood cancer (leukemia), and I'm secretly having some consultation, check-ups. I don't want to tell anyone, because I don't want my family to be worried. I even hid all of my personal medical records were no one would ever find.

But, I lack of money.

Money...

I'm not greedy when it comes to money. It's just that I really need it.

I remember the time that he was about to give me the money after what he did to my unnie. He also blackmailed and sent some death threats.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

October 9, 2016

He asked me to meet him at a private place. I gritted my teeth as I read his message. I never thought that he's capable of doing this crime.

I came earlier than him. My whole face was full of anger. As I saw him approaching by - he wears his serious face, and I wanna punch him on anger right now - I wasted no time, and walk towards him. My right hand landed on his cheeks and slapped him so hard.

"Damn, you manipulator!" I yelled as I clenched my first, and looking at him with mixed anger and disgust. Meanwhile, he just smirk and held his cheek. "I-I never thought you'll do that to her!"

"That hurts, but oh well," he replied calmly, as he took out something. A thick envelope. He handed it to me. "Here's your reward. You may now go."