[32] Last Waltz

[Chapter 32]

[Chapter 32]

"C-can I have this dance, Jeongyeon...?"

Aside from role playing, she also wished that she would be able to dance with him ever since she felt that thing for him. She was about to reply, but then the emcee announced something.

"We will play another song in a minute. Hang on, Seniors!"

She was now about to reply, but then she saw two familiar figures walking towards them. The guy with a pink tuxedo and a woman with a sky blue semi gown.

Jeongyeon saw them again together, that made her smirk, but then her eyes squinted as they saw their faces and cheeks... Blushing?

"Hey, Jeongyeon — ooh, hi Tae! Perfect timing indeed!" Nayeon greeted her friend with a smile, and she turned to Jin. "Jin oppa, Taehyung is already here. I bet you're looking for him, eh?"

"Ah yes," Jin sighed in relief as he patted the guy who's looking at him with a confused look. "I thought that you won't be able to come today. Gladly, you still did it!"

Jeongyeon turned to her childhood friend with a confused look. Taehyung sighed. "Well, thanks for your concern hyung. I just don't feel that I want to have some party."

"But I don't wanna regret something, so I pursue it." He replied and shoot a glance on his best friend.

"Woah, my older brother is blushing earlier~" Once again, Namjoon appeared from nowhere and teases his older brother, who shot a death glare on him, and Nayeon looked away. "His face looks red, his whole body is trembling—"

"Yah! You stop that Namjoon!" Jin rolled his eyes, that made everyone laughed except Nayeon. His brother is wearing a blue tuxedo. "But you know, our cousin Dahyunnie was really good in choosing outfits to wear."

"I mean the color," Jin turned to them and smiled. It is very evident how proud he is to his cousin. "She was the one who chose the color for us. So we owe her a lot. Such a good girl."

Jin crossed his arms on his chest. "Unlike this so-called brother of mine, who only loves to tease me with—"

"Nayeon unnie?" Jeongyeon cut his words short that made Nayeon shot a death glare on her.

The oldest of them all was about to protest, not until they hear the emcee again.

"30 minutes before we closed the gate, and of course before the real party begins. For now, everyone in here, let's have some fun, and dance through the dancefloor!"

"Oh my G! It's your turn!" Nayeon gasped and pointed at her two friends.

"O-oh, we need to go now, right bro and my future sister-in-law?" Namjoon smirked that made the two gasped in air. He dragged the two away. "We'll see you guys later!"

"AND DON'T YOU DARE SINK MY ULTIMATE AND FAVORITE SHIP, YOO JEONGYEON! I'LL KILL YOU!" she heard Nayeon yelled and threatened her, which she already understand.