[15] Anonymous Letter

[Chapter 15]

[Chapter 15]

"Jeongyeon, let's go!"

It's dismissal time, and they were about to go home. Nayeon called Jeongyeon, but the latter shook her head.

"I'll just get my books on my locker, you guys can wait for me at the main gate—"

"Do you want me you accompany you—"

"No need, Taehyung," Jeongyeon cut his words short, because she knows that he will insist. "But, thank you by the way."

Nayeon at Taehyung looked at each other. There's silence, not until they heard Jungkook's voice. "Alright, take care, noona!"

Jeongyeon smiled back at him and looked at Jimin. She remembered what he had told her last night. She smiled at him, and the latter smiled back.

They waved goodbye at Jeongyeon. Jimin turned back to her and muttered something, that she couldn't understand. She just waved back at him, with a hint of confusion.

What did he say?

She just shrugged her shoulders and shook her thoughts away. Even though she's curious what is it about, she had no guts to ask him about that.

It would be awkward if ever.

She's been thinking about the thing that Jimin said. She didn't even notice that she's now infront of her locker.

Jeongyeon took out her key, and opened her locker. She took out some books since she need to review, just in case there will be a surprise quiz.

As she took out three books, she noticed and envelope inside. She furrowed her brows and picked the unknown envelope. Confused, why there's that kind of thing inside her locker.

She didn't want to opened it but she's curious about it.

What is this?

Jeongyeon carefully opened the envelope, and there she saw a purple paper. She took it out, and unfolded.

She saw dots and dashes.

-•/---/-/••/-•-•/• | --/• | ---/•-• | •/•-••/•••/•

From: xxx

"What the hell is this?" She asked herself and carefully examined the paper. "Is this a code or something?"

She shook her head. She was about to crumpled it, but then, she noticed something below.

From: xxx

XXX? Who the hell is that person?!

She felt nervous. She turned back, and stared at her locker.

"Wait a minute, how did that person opened my locker?!" She muttered to herself, as she examined the lock hole. "No signs of force."

What if... That person mastered the art of lock picking?