[28] A Sign

A/N: A kinda long chapter. Around 3400+ words.

 Around 3400+ words

[Chapter 28]

"Jeongyeon, aren't you going to sleep?"

She turned to Nayeon who's looking at her, while her hands at her waist. Tonight, Nayeon insisted if she could sleep in Jeongyeon's house tonight.

Apparently, without hesitation, she agreed. She also need someone beside her. She sighed and shook her head as she stopped typing at the keyboard of her laptop.

"Later unnie. I'm going to finish our ppt for our presentation tomorrow."

A while ago, their professor group them into 3 groups, and assigned them different topics to discuss tomorrow. In senior high school — even junior high schools — presenting in front of class is normal.

Jeongyeon isn't part of Taehyung and Nayeon's group. Luckily, the subject that they're going to present is General Biology, and not anything that is related to Math.

So, she took the job of creating the slide, since she has some time to do it. She just asked some information from her group mates.

"Eh? Why are you doing that job? Don't you have group mates—"

"Nayeon unnie..." Jeongyeon sighed once again, and raised a hand. She gave her a small smile. "There's a reason why we call this a group activity. We divided the tasks."

"I didn't do all the job. I just took the job of creating our slide, my other members provided the information that I'm going to put on the slide, and others will present tomorrow. We're equal."

"How about your group unnie? Are you done?"

Nayeon nodded. "Yeah, our group leader created a slide. And each one of us will provide an information to fill out our slides."

"You know Google Slides right? Where you can create and edit a slide online? I already did my part, so I left the rest to them."

"Oh..." Jeongyeon nodded, without looking back. "Well, I'm creating our presentation in Microsoft PowerPoint, so I'm claiming the job here."

Nayeon sat beside her and removed her facial mask. For a reason, she's still worried about her, and her health.

"Jeongyeon, are you sure you are okay...?"

The younger stopped typing and turned to the latter, who's looking at her. Waiting for an honest answer.

"Of course, unnie." She gave a thumbs up, and blinked few times. "I won't go to school do tasks like this if I'm still problematic. You don't have to worry."

"Okay, let's say I'm convinced," she nodded, and held her hand. "How about your nightmares? Are those still bothering you?"

The younger stopped again, and bit the tip of the pen. For a moment, she couldn't answer her question, since she already know the answer.