[21] Once Upon A Dream

A/N: Let's cry the night away~

Oops, just kidding. Enjoy reading!

 Enjoy reading!

[Chapter 21]

Year 2009

7 years ago....

A life of an elementary student is such a normal life. Imagine, all you need to do is to listen and be attentive all day at the school. Then, after that, you can go home and play.

During weekends, you and your family can go out, and have some time together. After that, class starts once again.

When you're having a hard time answering all you homeworks, or reviewing for the upcoming exams, your parents are always there to teach you.

Great memory, right?

But, not for her.

"Jeongyeon, we won't be here for 9 months," her mother told her and ruffled her hair. "We will miss you, sweetie."

"We'll bring your Seungyeon unnie with us."

The young Jeongyeon widen her eyes in shock. "W-why, mom?!"

"Because, we'll let her study abroad," her dad was the one who answered. She glanced at her sister.

"Unnie..."

"Jeongyeon," Seungyeon embraced her in a tight hug, and rubbed her back. "D-don't worry, unnie, mom and dad will always call you."

"I-I will miss you, and always take care of yourself. Promise?"

Her heart was slowing tearing down into price as her tears fall down. She managed to smile. "I-I promise, unnie."

"Good girl," Seungyeon looked at her sister, happily. "You still have Taehyung on your side. I know that you wouldn't feel lonely any more."

"Don't worry sweetie, we'll visit you."

And then, that day comes her parents and sister's departure. Jeongyeon felt lonely. But not really. Thanks Taehyung.

"I'll treat you some ice cream, Jeong!"

"Oh gosh, really Tae?!"

"Yes, why don't you like it?"

"Woah of course I do, let's go!" Jeongyeon happily jumped while clinging her arms at Taehyung. At least, whenever she's with him, she doesn't feel lonely any more.

"Hey, hey, calm down, you 11-year old kid!" Taehyung exclaimed when he saw Jeongyeon eating hungrily her ice cream.

"Shut up, you 12-year old kiddo!" Jeongyeon laughed. "I hate cookies and cream, rawr!"