[13] You're Welcome

[Chapter 13]

[Chapter 13]

"Nayeon unnie, do you really think I passed our exam last week?"

Nayeon is at Jeongyeon's house — as usual — she's always staying there, since Jeongyeon's parents are having a business trip abroad. And her sister is studying abroad. She sat up straight and turned off the television.

Jeongyeon just came out from her room, while fixing her things, and preparing for school. Nayeon who's just waiting for her while sitting at the sofa and eating chips.

She turned to her, and gave her an assuring look and nod. "You asked me that question for the nth time." The older replied, and she faced her. "Of course, Jeongyeon. Why, are you doubting yourself?"

The younger sat beside her, with worried look. She gulped few times, before speaking "Honestly, I was not really confident about my answers there," she stared playing her hands. "There was still a chance that my answers were wrong."

"Or maybe not a chance or a possibility, because surely, it was wrong. All wrong."

"Oh, wait are you done?" Nayeon said and stood up. "Come on, we're going to be late."

Jeongyeon also stood up and fixed her uniform. She looked at herself at the mirror, and when she's already satisfied, she grabbed her bag.

"Let's go, unnie?" She turned to Nayeon who's busy at her phone. The older seems too focused on whatever she's doing, so the younger tapped her. "Hey?"

"Jihyo wants to come with us," Nayeon said and turned to her. "Let's wait for her, for about 5 minutes."

After a couple of minutes, the door bell rings. And reveal a smiling woman outside. The woman waved at them, and hugged them.

"Unnie!" Jihyo exclaimed and hugged the two of them. She showed them her sweetest smile. "Glad to be with you again! I mean, going to school together."

Jihyo's house is kinda far from them, but still, she wanted to visit and go with them. So, no matter how far, she don't mind.

"So... let's go, my unnies?" Jihyo asked the two, and they nod. "Uh, how I missed you guys!"

Jihyo is just overreacting. Of course, they attend the same university, so how come she would miss them? And her reason? She just want to.

The three of them went outside, and Jeongyeon locked the door. Jihyo - who's in the middle - clung on their arms. She was smiling and looking up in the sky.

"So, how's the preliminary examination?" The youngest asked out of blue, which made Nayeon frown. She noticed it, so she asked her. "What?"

"Why did you open up that topic?" Nayeon asked and took a glance on Jeongyeon who's problematic, again. "Look at your Jeongyeon unnie, she's worried about what the result might be."