Epilogue

DISCLAIMER: Mention of character's death. Please keep in mind that this story is fictional.

A/N: So, this is it. The epilogue part. Again, I want to say thank you for reading this story. And apologies for mistakes and typo-errors.

 And apologies for mistakes and typo-errors

[Epilogue]

Year 2025

"Mommy!"

My lips subconsciously formed into a smile when I saw a little 8-year old girl passing by, with a huge smile on her face. She hugged my waist.

"Yes, baby?" I said, and leveled my height on hers, as I cupped her cheeks.

"Mommy, I want some ice cream," My little girl said, and held my hand. She pouted cutely. "Pretty, please?"

I stared at her eyes. Maybe I already abandoned nor killed her if I'm a bad person. But, I'm not.

"Yes, sweetie." I looked at my wristwatch to check what time is it. "It's still early, do you want us to grab some ice cream first, before sending you to school?"

She clapped. Joyfully. "Yes, of course! Thank you, mommy!"

Holding my daughter's hand, we both stopped to a familiar place. Ah, so many memories happened here. And, I'm happy to see this place again.

The 'All-flavored ice cream parlor'.

Where Nayeon unnie and I got banned.

I suddenly remember that scary guard. That one who banned Nayeon and I, and he's also the one who's teasing me with Jimin.

I bitterly smiled.

We ordered ice creams, and I was quite surprised when my daughter asked me to buy a vanilla flavored ice cream. If I'm not mistaken, she also hates that flavor. Just like Nayeon unnie.

"Sara, my dear, why did you ask for vanilla?" I asked curiously, as I tucked the strands of her hair on her ear. "Mommy thought that you hate that flavor?" I chuckled.

Yoo Sara, the name of my little angel. Actually, it was Sara who gave that name to her. That time, I couldn't think of a name. So, to the rescue, she gave that lovely name next to hers.

"Because, it's your favorite, mom." She smiled, showing her white-pearled teeth. I felt touched, so I smiled.

"Thanks, sweetie."

"Anything for mommy." She replied, sweetly.

I sighed and let her finish her desert. My gaze unconsciously landed at the exit door. Memories flashed back inside my head.

It was raining.

And I'm with him.

Ah, it's been a long time — 8 years to be exact — but my mind and heart can still clearly remember every little detail in that short-moment that we both shared under the rain.