[39] Behind the Mask

A/N: This is it! I'll be using first person point of view to narrate this chapter. But, don't worry, we will be going to use the third person point of view after this.

 But, don't worry, we will be going to use the third person point of view after this

[Chapter 39]

(This chapter will feature Jungkook's point of view)

Why am I feeling this way?

This was our — my rather, I don't care about the others — very first day in school! And I can say, that I'm not totally looking forward for this day. Well, I'm just a transferee, a newbie, so I don't really care about them.

Except for a certain someone.

I don't exactly know what her name is, but I can say that she's pretty — no, beautiful — and a head turner. Well, it seems like she's also a simple one. I saw her hanging out with her friends.

But, if I were observant enough, I can say that she's more closer to the boy beside her, and the girl on her other side.

I didn't even notice that the whole time I've been spending is to stare at her. Maybe, there's something on her, that me myself didn't know. She's just a stranger, but it felt like I'm low-key attached on her?

My thoughts about that stranger woman were interrupted when someone asked me. I turned to face that person, and he's not familiar to me.

Of course.

"U-uhm, excuse me?" A not familiar man asked. I think I'm a bit taller than him. "Do you know where is the room for STEM 11 Section A?" He politely asked.

My mouth slightly opened. Uhm, how should I tell him that I'm also lost, and a new student like him — it is very evident that he is — I turned my body, to see if the girl is still there, but my bad. It seems like they already left.

I smiled awkwardly. "U-uhm, I don't know. I'm just a new student here." I confessed.

"O-oh, I'm sorry...?"

"Jungkook," I said. "Jeon Jungkook." I introduced myself to him. I'm being friendly here, as so you know.

"Jimin," he smiled cheekily to me. He seems nice and friendly. "Park Jimin."

"By the way, Jimin... hyung?" I asked carefully, as I tried to see if he's older than me. And I think I'm right. "We're both looking for the same class."

His face brighten. It looks like he's hopeless roaming around, looking for our class. "R-really? We're classmates?"

I nodded. "Yup, in fact, we can ask some students here, for us to be able to locate our classroom. And yes, we're classmates."

"What a coincidence!" He clapped joyfully, and smiled at me. "Let's go!"

It looks like I'm having someone's company on my very first day.