Thank You, I Love You

A/N: The very last special chapter.

-----

(This special chapter will feature Jimin's point of view)

Life is so cruel. If I only knew that fate will took me away, I should've known better.

I should make her feel more special.

But, fate took the time away from me.

It's my fault.

A small smile crept on my lips as I saw her down there. She visited my grave.

She visited me.

And she placed my favorite flower.

Sunflower.

I smiled.

And somehow, I'm thankful that she did. No words could describe how happy I am. But, on the other hand, sadness fulfill my heart as well.

I'm sorry.

I sighed as I saw her talking to my grave. Yes, I can hear her cries, and whenever I did, it keeps on broking my heart down into pieces.

Anybody has no idea how I regretted every single day that in with her. I regretted that I wasn't able to make her feel what do I truly feel. I felt bad for hiding and being deniable all these times.

I guess, this is what I got.

But, even though I'm not with her, I still want to see her. I want to feel her touch. And I want to see her happy again.

Her happiness is all I wish.

I can't believe that it was too late for us. Sometimes, I wonder, what if I confessed earlier after she did the same to me? Would it be good? Would I be able to protect her?

Would the two of us have an ending like a fairytale one?

But now, it's impossible to happen. I'm a coward.

But maybe, someday, in this life or if there's a second chance. I promise that I'll treasure her more than anything in this world were I belong right now.

In this life.

"I missed her so much."

I heard someone beside me. I smiled when I saw Taehyung. Also looking at her.

"It's so nice if we both can see the smile on her face, right?" I asked, in which he nodded.

"The pain is still in her heart," he replied, and looked at me intently. "The wounds would heal, but it may take some time."

"All she need to do, is to wait. And accept and let go. Because if she don't, she'll never find her happiness."

I nodded, and agreed. I hope that someday, she'll be able to find peace and forgiveness in her heart.