SPECIAL: Happy Birthday (A Letter) I

A/N: Her letter for her childhood best friend's 20th birthday.

And sadly, Taehyung wasn't able to read this letter from her. :(

[SPECIAL]

[SPECIAL]

----------

December 29, 2016

Dear Taehyung,

Hey, before reading this, I just wanna say that you are special, your existence, everything about you is special!

Okay, that's the introduction, you dimwit. Just kidding, fine, I'll be serious. I honestly don't know how, where to start. Uhm, first, I just want to greet you a happy happy happy birthday! Your two decade existence here on earth means a lot to everyone who truly loves you. Do you know what's my gift for yah? To tell you the truth, I've having a very hard time looking for a perfect gift for you. I've been thinking to give you your favorite flower. What is it again? Forget-me-nots? Ah yeah that, but I realized that I'm not courting you. So, I decided to give you a Bowser stuff toy + Mario's cap! I know that you like Mario and Luigi so much, but I want a twist, so I decided to give you the villain one, hehe. By the way, always wear that red cap, so that you'll look more handsome, huhu.

Your presence means everything to me. I don't think my life would be fun without you. I'm really happy and thankful for the years that the two of us been together. The memories that you and I shared, are the things that I wanna treasure forever. You and our squad makes a lot of memories, plus Jimin and Jungkook. Whenever I'm alone, you're always with my side. You never left me, and you're always asking me, how's my day? or am I okay? do I need something? Those simple efforts of yours makes me appreciate you even more. Remember our friendship bracelet? It was more than a material thing, a jewelry. It means a lot to me. It's more like a memory. A treasure that we both should always wear, and handle it with care. Just like how we care for our friendship.

Let me make a little bit confession. I loved you more than a friend before, way back 2012. Yes, remember my first love? It's funny how I forgot about him for the meantime and accidentally fall for my best friend. I couldn't confess it directly because I'm afraid about our friendship. Our memories, our friendship is the thing that I really treasured the most. So, even if it hurts, I asked you to date someone. But you know what's funny? I also realized that you love me, but it was too late. You're already in a relationship with Jennie. How stupid am I, do I? That's funny.

But, I don't know why. I woke up, and my feelings for you was gone? Why do you think? Is it because first love really never dies? I don't know. All I know is, you're my friend. And we will remain forever like this...

Let me stop this drama, haha I'm literally tearing up, and this is getting long my friend, but I swear, my letter is worth reading. I want you to know that you're the best best friend I have ever had in this world! *insert Nayeonie* and I really love you from the bottom of my heart! Thank you for being part of my life. Thank you for everything.

Never forget that you are, some kind of wonderful. You're wonderful. You are... you're everything to me. I promise that we'll find the sunshine and chase the moon away. We'll make this day, a wonderful day.

Once again, happy happy birthday, my Taehyung! More birthdays to come, and more memories for us to make.

Thank you, I love you... my best friend. Always remember that.

Yours truly,

Jeongyeon.

----------

(Just imagine that the photo above is their friendship bracelet, though it looks like a girly one, just imagine it, without the "best friends" word engrave on it

(Just imagine that the photo above is their friendship bracelet, though it looks like a girly one, just imagine it, without the "best friends" word engrave on it.)

Featured Song: 'See You Again' by Wiz Khalifa ft. Charlie Puth.

Honestly, I don't know what to say. What to feel. I have no words about this. I feel like I just made the situation 10x sadder, huhu thanks to this letter. I'm getting emotional right now. I've been crying for him. For them. :(