[17] Ella Falló

[Chapter 17]

[Chapter 17]

"Are you sure that you're now okay?"

Nayeon asked Jeongyeon if she's okay. It's been two weeks since the team building was cancelled. Two weeks since that incident happened.

Jeongyeon nodded in response.

"Yes unnie," She smiled. Back to the Jeongyeon's cheerful smile that they usually see. She pointed at herself. "Look at me, I look stronger than last two weeks."

She replied with a smirk, that made Nayeon rolled her eyes. "Yah, you made us all worried... Especially Taehyung—"

"Unnie!" Jeongyeon yelled at her. "Let's go, we'll be late, you don't want to be late, don't you?"

Nayeon shook her head. "I'm telling you the truth. I saw Taehyung cried... Even Jimin did—"

"Bye, unnie." Jeongyeon waved her hands, and walk toward the door, but Nayeon stopped her. "What?"

"Seriously?! Wait for me!" Nayeon yelled, and they both went outside. Jeongyeon stopped, and giggled at her. "I'm just kidding—"

"Ah, I'm sick of it, but yes, yes." Jeongyeon shook her head. "You're  always like that, unnie."

Nayeon clung on her arms, and smiled. "You really know me well huh?"

"Of course, you're my best friend, duh."

While they walking, Nayeon remembered something. "By the way, Jeongyeon." She called her and stopped. "Do you have an assignment?"

"What subject?"

"Philosophy."

Jeongyeon nodded, while holding at her notebooks. "Yes, why?"

Nayeon awkwardly laughed, and scratch her head. She looked down. "W-well, I forgot mine."

The latter confusedly asked her. "What do you mean? Did you left it—"

"No, what do I mean is..." The older unnie sighed and looked away. "I forgot to answer my assignment."

"Oh?" Jeongyeon slightly parted her lips, but then smiled. "Okay, you can copy mine — just change some lines, okay?"

"Woah, seriously?"

"Yes, why you don't like—"

"Ah no, of course I do!" Nayeon said and grinned from ear to ear. "Thank you so much, Jeongie! I'll treat you gummy bears later."

"Ah, thank you, and you're welcome, unnie."

* * *

"Here unnie," Jeongyeon took out her notebook where her assignment in Philosophy is written, and gave it to her best friend. "Don't copy all."

"Roger that, Jeongie~" she replied in a singsong tone, and write something. "By the way, Jeongyeon."

Jeongyeon turned to Nayeon. They're already at the school, but Mr. Kim isn't around yet. "Yes?"