[23] A Calm Before the Storm

[Chapter 23]

[Chapter 23]

Oh gosh, I'm tired...

As she enter the door, she saw four women inside. It seems that they're waiting for her at the doorstep.

"Y-you guys seriously waited for me?" She asked as she pointed her finger to herself. "And geez, what's with your reactions?"

Mina giggled and laughed together with the girls. Momo, Sana, and Nayeon are in her house right now.

"W-well..." Mina stepped forward and covered her mouth. She glanced at the oldest member. "Nayeon unnie revealed something..."

Jeongyeon widened her eyes and glanced at Nayeon. "What is it, this time?"

Nayeon just shrugged her shoulders that made Sana and Momo giggled beside her. While eating popcorn.

Meanwhile, Mina is trying to hold her laughter, but she failed.

"Well..." Mina covered her mouth, and hissed as she leaned closer to the newcomer. "Nayeon unnie said that..."

"You like Jimin~" Nayeon cut Mina's words in a singsong tone and took a pop corn. "Yes, you do~"

"What?!" Jeongyeon accidentally dropped the paper bag that she's holding. She saw the girls reaction. They kept on laughing out loud.

"Who the hell told you... T-to spread false rumors? What the f — ugh!"

Mina sat back beside the girls, and laughed with them. Momo shot a glance at Jeongyeon. "Well, unnie it's pretty obvious. No need to deny?"

Jeongyeon rolled her eyes, and didn't bother to answer anymore. She knows the answer. And she realized that they're right.

What's the point of denying if I know — and even him — the truth?

Ugh, but this is crazy! Geez!

But she realized something...

"Hey, hey, hey!" Jeongyeon exclaimed as she took the popcorn away from Nayeon. She glared at her ,and raised a brow. "Why are you eating this?"

Nayeon furrowed her eyebrows. "Why, what's the deal?" She realized it, and laughed. "Oh sorry!"

"Ugh! I really love this salty flavor!" She threw up like a kid. Meanwhile, the younger girls are laughing at them.

"Don't cry Jeongyeon. You can still eat the cheese flavor—"

"Unnie, you know that I hate cheese right?" Jeongyeon shook her head and rolled her eyes as she give back the popcorn to her.

"Okay, there you go, it's all yours." Jeongyeon finally gave up, and strode towards the refrigerator.

"W-what, seriously?" Nayeon asked with eyes widen as she glanced at the opened pack of popcorn. "Are you mad or what?